Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! How long is Deca/test detectable in a drug test?

Juliannspam

Hey guys, four months ago I did a 6 week cycle of Injectable Deca one week and the next Test prop, back and fourth. I was wondering how long is this going to be detectable in my system because I have a urine drug test coming up:( you help is really appreciated and what ways can I get rid of it? thanks guys.

- Julian

so you alternated test one week and deca another for 6 weeks? Thats gotta be one of the worst cycles ive ever heard
deca is detectable for over a year i think

Umm, i believe they have to do a blood test to find steroids. And even then, i believe it will only show elevated test levels

Umm, i believe they have to do a blood test to find steroids. And even then, i believe it will only show elevated test levels

Standard steroid tests are done by urinalysis. And they detect the steroid, and the steroid metabolites, it will only show elevated test if all you were using is test.

yes i will be taking a urine test, therefore i am screwed huh?

Dude you need to elaborate.
What is the test for? You most likely will not even be tested for steroids, as someone mentioned above, only for exstacy, coke, amphetmines, weed etc.

The deca can be tested for up to 18 months in high doses.

Who the hell gave you that kind of cycle?? anyway not the point

- chances are you wont even be tested

Top Bottom