Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help getting back into it!!!!

aussiebound

I am currently 21 yrs old studying abroad in Australia. I'm 5'9" and weigh 198lbs. Right now I'm at about 13% body fat. Prior to coming to Aus. I was at 10%. I pinched a nerve in my back and couldn't train hard for 6 weeks and pretty much stopped dieting. I've been training for 5 years and used to be an active member on the board. I recently just got up enough motivation to start dieting again. I don't want to put on any more mass just cut up. I look great in a tang top but I have a gut and fat around my chest even though my arms are vascular. This is my current diet to lose BF

8:30 am
45 min. cardio

9:00
5 egg whites and 1 yolk
2 pieces whole wheat bread

12:00
8 oz. turkey or roast beef
1/2 pide bread
1/2 yoplait fat free yogurt

3:00
Lift-I'm only doing one bodypart a day

4:00
Protien Shakew/ skim milk
1/2 baked potato

7:00
10 oz chicken or beef
lots of veggies

8:30
Iced Coffee with protien powder

10:00
5 egg whites
1/4 cup of cashews or nuts

1:00 am
Protein shake w/ skim milk

I am having one cheat meal a week. Also, when I used to diet down for powerlifting I used to use ECS however it is illegla in the land down under so I have to take the ephedrine free hydroxycuts. I also allow myself 1 night out of drinking being that's all everyone does down here. I crave sweets and they have nothing like crystal light down here which sucks.

Any help or critisism would be great. I used to get great replies form the board when I was doing powerlifting and throwing in some cylces.

I'm also studying in Oz. The drinking and cheat meal aren't going to help your progress. If you really need them, chose just one, not both. Neither would be ideal. I just made this switch and realise how hard it is, especially given the Australian student culture which is just ridiculous :(. However, progress is so much better when you're not drinking or cheating. Check out some posts on "refeeds".

The diet could be improved on - do you know what your calories and macros look like, to save people calculating them (would make it easier to provide advice)?

Some quick suggestions:
* ditch the Yoplait - its an okay choice, but is very high in sugar
* do you really need the bread? low GI carb choices like oats would be better...
* egg yolks aren't evil - in fact, I would recommend them (there is a post floating around that talks about this)

Good luck :)

Top Bottom