Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for my training partners cycles

Aussi muscle

Hey guys my two training partners decided to start there cycle (one on test e and one on test 400) early before getting aromasin and hcgenerate (havnt been able to source hcg). There up to 8 weeks out of 12 in and everything iv ordered wont be in for another 2 weeks, should they have the hcgenerate and aromasin from week 10-14 then start pct - clomid/post cycle/unleashed/daa/forma stanzol and will a normal 4 weeks pct be enough, I know they were silly doing so but helping them recover is my main priority as they have had good gains with only one of them getting bad acne but both have pea nuts, haha.

Y'all need to find HCG asap. Recovery is going to be a bitch if you go into it with your balls small. Blast the HCG the 2 weeks before PCT and that will help a lot. But letting your balls get small on cycle is one of the most common misconceptions and one of the worst things you can do.

Y'all need to find HCG asap. Recovery is going to be a bitch if you go into it with your balls small. Blast the HCG the 2 weeks before PCT and that will help a lot. But letting your balls get small on cycle is one of the most common misconceptions and one of the worst things you can do.

So your saying they blast 1000iu in weeks 13 and 14, if I do hcgenerate from 4-12 i should still blast at 13 and 14 cause some people have said If I can't get hcg I would still be fine. I better see if I can get them some. ASAP

if I do hcgenerate from 4-12 i should still blast at 13 and 14 cause some people have said If I can't get hcg I would still be fine. I better see if I can get them some. ASAP

THEY need to blast it... I'm not really sure what you're talking about with the HCGenerate 4-12 thing? Are you talking about their cycle or yours??

THEY need to blast it... I'm not really sure what you're talking about with the HCGenerate 4-12 thing? Are you talking about their cycle or yours??

So if I can get it for them, what dosage should they take ? If it wasn't for me researching they would be stuffed, yeah I was talking about my cycle I'm 10 days in ATM.

yup joeblog is right. need to blast hcg before pct.

you said it yourself their balls are grass. hcgenerate will help plump them up but you still need hcg before pct.

should have already been on hcgenerate

Thanks for the reply Steve, yeah there telling me they still have 4 weeks of gear left, and there going to finish it. I have a big order of bridge coming through and I'm getting them to double dose till last pin ( n2bm ran out of hcgenerate ) which should turn up tomorrow (I will start shortly). I suppose it's a little late for them to bother with aromasin is it. I'm still waiting to hear back about the hcg but my source is sure he can get some, how should they dose the hcg ? And they should have it the 2 weeks before pct is that right ? Thanks again for your time :)

Top Bottom