Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!! First experience in Tren

sotos24

Hello everybody.I 'm new here and i want your help. First of all i give you my stats.
183cm heigh
93kg
24 years old
drugs used before Test e, Test prop, Deca ,Bolde, Masteron, Dianabol.

Now i want to go on my 5th cycle i was planning to run test e and Tren ace but because i have no experiance on Tren i think to make an other cycle with Test and Bolde and run Tren only for three weeks(one bottle)just to see how react my body.

So the cycle is
week 1-10 500mg Test e
week 1-10 600mg Boldenon
week 1-4 20mg Turinabol(not sure yet)
week 6-10 75mg Tren Ace eod
week 3-12 1500iu pregnyl

PCT nolvadex 40/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50/50

Is it a good cycle? Do i need something more in my PCT? Is it good to run Tren in the end of the cycle?

I m looking forward for your answers

my advice is cut your clomid dosages in half. don't run nolva, you don't need 2 SERM's in pct. instead swap in some T stack RX or some phyto-serms instead (see my sig for the banners and discount codes) you will recover like gangbusters on that stack

Hello everybody.I 'm new here and i want your help. First of all i give you my stats.
183cm heigh
93kg
24 years old

Now i want to go on my 5th cycle i was planning to run test e and Tren ace but because i have no experiance on Tren i think to make an other cycle with Test and Bolde and run Tren only for three weeks(one bottle)just to see how react my body.

So the cycle is
week 1-10 500mg Test e
week 1-10 600mg Boldenon
week 3-12 1500iu pregnyl

PCT nolvadex 40/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50/50

Is it a good cycle? Do i need something more in my PCT? Is it good to run Tren in the end of the cycle?

The TREN dosage looks fine for a 1st time user,,,it may be all you need. Some guys like ED injections
but we have done NUMEROUS cycles using the EOD routine just fine.

183cm heigh
93kg
24 years old

So the cycle is
week 1-10 500mg Test e
week 1-10 600mg Boldenon
week 3-12 1500iu pregnyl

PCT nolvadex 40/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50/50

you definitely don't need or want your test dosage that high on this cycle... lower it to 300-350... start tren week 1... you make no mention of caber or prami for prolactin from tren and you make no mention of an ai... you make no mention of n2guard with tbol... your running hcg too long as well...hcgenerate should be ran for some of this... i love eq (boldenone) but you are not running it long enough... let me fix this all for you...

1-16 test e 300-350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 75 mg week
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2guard ntbm.com
7-14 hcgenerate es ntbm.com
15-18 hcgenerate ntbm.com

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

I would make ostra a requirement :D and how about adding HCGenerate ES , that's something I'd love to see guys doing more of.

24 and 5th cycle?

Top Bottom