Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help! fat burner for my wife?

k1401

I would like to ask all the women out there for some help.
My wife would like to take some form of fat burner (eca).
She has used them in the past with very good success.

Problem time!!! She recently (6 months ago) found out she has high blood pressure! She hasn't taken any type of fat burner since and wants to get back on one to help her workouts again.

Any suggestions? Something safe to take with High BP???

K

If she has high blood pressure she should Definatly stay away from ECA. I don't take it anymore because my heart races..Also, I had a abnormal EKG while taking it and it scared the shit out of me. I would suggest dialing in the diet, up the cardio and take 2 tbs of flax seed oil per day......Omega-3 actully helps burn the bad fat.

Thanks Jet!

She is staying away from eca.
but still wants to take something.
I'll suggest the flaxseed oil, forgot about it.

K

if she's got high blood pressure, i personally would not recommend any sort of fat burner. I don't know of any that would be somewhat "safe".

But your first course of action should be that:

She should adopt a clean diet, and do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and hit those weights hard. Eat right, train hard = results! Simple equation really.

Why does she say she wants to "take" something? Has she tried everything yet? What, if anything, has she tried in the past?

Thanks TripleV!

I was under the impression that there were a few"safe" thermogenic aids that she could take.

She has a fairly clean diet, does cardio first thing, and hits the weights when she can. Trust me, if she wanted to I'm sure she could compete, good musculature, and a normally low bf% for a woman.

She has tried most of the big names in the past, as have I. But because of her BP she hasn't used anything.

K

Have her take colder showers. Not icy, but cool enough to raise her own body temperature naturally without meds. Also an increase in cardio or any type of activity won't hurt. Sounds like she's in good health, though

Y is everyone so big on cardio???? Lifting and diet need to be your main concern....you dont really need fatburners, it may aid a lil but all in all it comes down to your training and dieting....and consistency w/ it. you need cardio dont get me wrong but i would focus more on some major lifting workouts:)

Thanks Poohbear! She is in good health, but to her not good enough! oh yea and she's cold enough now...lol;)

Thank you also new,
I tend to agree with you, but I have to ask for her, least I can do.

poohbear said:
Have her take colder showers. Not icy, but cool enough to raise her own body temperature naturally without meds. Also an increase in cardio or any type of activity won't hurt. Sounds like she's in good health, though

Pooh..i've never heard of this before. So you take a cold shower to raise your body temp and then do cardio? is that it? :confused:

Top Bottom