Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Can't workout.. turning into a fat slob!!

Jonny_PileDrive

So I blew a hernia in my groin, now my work outs are essentially non existent. I can do a bit of cardio on the bike, but that's about it. Anything else results in a feeling comparable to being kicked in the nuts, and then someone inflating a baloon inside my pelvis.

When I'm working out I can maintain my body form pretty well without a strict diet. But at times like this, when I'm not working out, regardless of my diet, I seem to pack on weight and turn into a fat slob. Feels disgusting. Maybe its more psychological from losing my gains, but whatever. And it's almost t shirt weather, so I still want to look at least half decent.

My question is to the Pro's, are there any good supps I can take to help burn off, or keep off excess fat during times of very minimal physical activity? obviously gotta get my eating habits in line as well.

I've used Clen a number of times, and its been effective while I was doing lots of running. What about if I were to use that at a time like this? Would it still keep me lean? Or maybe I'm at a loss until I can start pumping heavy weight again.

Any advice would be great. I'm off work, can't pump up, so I spend my days in front of my laptop seeking a cure!!!!!

Top Bottom