Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, bad mistake with clen! Need advice

Stuart I went through the same thing as you. I abused some ephedra and had much similiar expierence. Turns out I just aggravated my mitral valve prolapse (MVP can be hard to diagnose and really doesnt have to be cause it just something you have to live with and take antibiotics befor the dentist visits, you can ask your doctor about this it may explains things for your case but dont read up on symptoms because you may wrongly diagnose yourself) wich I didnt know I had. The worse thing I did was read stuff on the internet all day thinking I had this and this and taking on those symptoms. I saw several doctors including an internist. They told me I was fine just stressed my heart some and now Im making it worse by assimalating problems I didnt have. What I had was an agorophobia/hypochondria. The doctor wanted to put on on xanax so I would come down because my anxiety was arrgragating my chest pain wich I thought it was me dying. I held my heart all the time. Took my blood pressure too much. Thought I had ruined my hear for good etc. WHen I finally got ove the FEAR and realized Im gonna be around for a while things got MUCH BETTER. Take a deep breathe you didnt do anything to yourself but a little strain. You will live! People have made it through ingesting much worse things and are ok. Eat right, be happy and laugh. Plus excuse my spelling and general layout of this post but just wanted to tell you that "Every little thing is gonna be allright"

DIVISION said:
Settle the fuck down, Stuart! :redhot:

You're going through psychosomatic symptoms right now, and there is nothing physically wrong with you!

The doc checked your heart, stroked your nuts, gave you an ECG!

There's nothing wrong with you....chalk it up as a bad experience and move on....

If you are this frigid from some random clen I can't imagine how'd you react from the DNP blues! :eek2::xeye::rolleyes:

DIV
The DIV-man's post is right on the money.

And if I may expound on this point; what I find as strange is that the doctor’s findings—which were essentially that everything is fine, didn’t calm you down enough. A medical doctor examined your heart and told you that “all seems fine” and that there is nothing to be “alarmed about” yet something still “doesn’t feel right” to you. It’s almost as if you wanted the good doctor to tell you that something is wrong, which might mean you are seeking the wrong type of professional help. Maybe talking with someone with Radar’s experience can help—I hope so, but you might also consider a psychiatrist or psychologist if you prefer a drug-free solution.

Cheers radar,

Nomad - What you are saying is so close to what i do. I dont have a blood pressure kit, but i am always holding my heart (I had to take my hand off to type this).

I'll be going back to him for the written report on my Sperm Analysis and ECG in the near future, i'll bring up the MVP.

If it is an MVP, you say i have to live with it? Does it get better in time? Or any form of treatment for it? Our symptoms sound very similar.

One more thing. I read on the net about tribulus helping testicle atrophy (the doctor says there a decent size, but they feel looser and more hanging) and before seeing the doctor i ordered these.

http://www.bio-organics.com.au/prod_details.php?skucode=8942

Its tribulus 10,000mg capsules. They say 1 for general health a day, so i've considering taking more for 'recovery'. Is it possible to overdose on trib? If so what are the side effects? and will it help?

Thats $25.00 AU, not US, so its more like $12-$15 for you guys.

Stu,

Take nothing right now. You seem to be making a mountain out of a molehill. The last thing you should do is start taking more "supplements" because you are worried somethings not quite right.

Listen to your doc. Look at your diet, cardio etc, before resorting to taking anything else.

BTW, forget ordering Trex - Aussie customs will pick it up. Stay off everything until you get your body (head) right.

Stop taking clen?

I havnt taken it since November...but thanks for the amazing and helpful advice, i'll put that to good use, i might put it in my book of amazing advice, right next to where i wrote 'Dont piss into the wind'.

StuartK said:
Stop taking clen?

I havnt taken it since November...but thanks for the amazing and helpful advice, i'll put that to good use, i might put it in my book of amazing advice, right next to where i wrote 'Dont piss into the wind'.
:lmao: :silly:

Top Bottom