Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help/advice on PCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
well am 14st1 that's my weight you guys work differently to us in weights, but yeah like I say the advice would be helpful please. I have come the conclusion that I am going to run test at the same time as tren (stack)

If anyone can anyone give advice on dosages and also the best PCT for this stack?

Thanks again guys

You can't even do a simple conversion.. nobody uses stone anymore.. you shouldn't be running tren.. you don't know what your doing

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Eddie117 let's get bck to basics...we need:

Wt (in pounds or kg's)
Training history
BF%
Cycle history

~EZ

196lbs. As for advice on the doses I can't chime in cause Its obvious that you really haven't done much research on cycling or pct. search this site and you will find countless thread full of advice especially on stacking tren and test. Read the pct stickies on here as well as get a better concept of what you're going to run. Cycles will not be spoon fed to you bro. Research heavy like everyone else and learn, set up a cycle with time frames and doses then come and post it up and have it critiqued. Best info I can give as of right now.

Can I ask why you have even wrote on this post? Am askin for answers not errr your a idiot an have no idea and haven't reseached, I have been doing research but everything I find tells me different things never the same through out that's why I am politely asking people for help for guidance so that I don't hurt myself by making silly mistakes. I do understand what your getting at but really isn't of any help I know how to set up a plan far as what to put in the plan fuck knows cause no one says the same thing. I am looking for help so anyone that can it will be very much appreciated thanks guys.

You can't even do a simple conversion.. nobody uses stone anymore.. you shouldn't be running tren.. you don't know what your doing

Fuck me man if you have fuck all good to say why say it? An where I come from they do use fucking stone you spastic! Oh an check your own grammar before insulting mine. "You can't even do a simple conversion" obviously neither can you. Spastic.

Eddie117 let's get bck to basics...we need:

Wt (in pounds or kg's)
Training history
BF%
Cycle history

~EZ

6ft1
90kg
3 years
I think 30%
Couple cycles of test but not huge ones

Hope this can give you an idea, thanks for your help.

Fuck me man if you have fuck all good to say why say it? An where I come from they do use fucking stone you spastic! Oh an check your own grammar before insulting mine. "You can't even do a simple conversion" obviously neither can you. Spastic.

Well buddy I use stone as well but on these forums most people are living in the US and they use lbs or kg so it helps everyone out.. you are clearly very immature if your name calling over a forum..

But don't worry pal with your attitude you won't last very long here.. so I'm not gonna be offended by anything you say because idiots like you come and go the whole time.. best of luck with your cycle. Maybe I'll see you after your ban :)

EDIT: Also your 30% bf.. your just a lardass and have no business running steroids

Can I ask why you have even wrote on this post? Am askin for answers not errr your a idiot an have no idea and haven't reseached, I have been doing research but everything I find tells me different things never the same through out that's why I am politely asking people for help for guidance so that I don't hurt myself by making silly mistakes. I do understand what your getting at but really isn't of any help I know how to set up a plan far as what to put in the plan fuck knows cause no one says the same thing. I am looking for help so anyone that can it will be very much appreciated thanks guys.

I chose to write on this post because nobody else did and you don't know what the hell you're doing. Your whole cycle set up is shit and so is your pct, your fat and at 30% bf, that's way too high to be running any AAS. you need to focus on eating right and dropping bf down to around 11-12. I am being nice you man. You don't want to take my advice and be a be an ignorant cunt then by all means run the cycle.

Take my advice and read the fucking stickies!!!! They were wrote by mods and people who know what the fuck they're doing and all info is consistent with them.

I chose to write on this post because nobody else did and you don't know what the hell you're doing. Your whole cycle set up is shit and so is your pct, your fat and at 30% bf, that's way too high to be running any AAS. you need to focus on eating right and dropping bf down to around 11-12. I am being nice you man. You don't want to take my advice and be a be an ignorant cunt then by all means run the cycle.

Take my advice and read the fucking stickies!!!! They were wrote by mods and people who know what the fuck they're doing and all info is consistent with them.

I would like help off the mods you know you know the people who know what the fuck there on about like I say not you cause its no use to me is it. An how can you say its shit I Havent told you how much am gunna take? An if you think am fat I must have it wrong then cause am lean don't have any fat on arms or legs or chest just a small amount on my belly. Why don't you tell me about the stickies? Because am new to forums, not here to fucking argue with you so why cant you be just helpful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom