Whiskey MVP EF VIP Jul 17, 2005 #1 Just had to let you all know. I love this song. I like his voice... if you can call it one Whiskey
Whiskey MVP EF VIP Jul 17, 2005 #2 Uh Oh, I am thinking that we need to start a Penny Royal Karma club. We can sit around, drink our penny royal tea, and whore out our Karma Whiskey
Uh Oh, I am thinking that we need to start a Penny Royal Karma club. We can sit around, drink our penny royal tea, and whore out our Karma Whiskey
chefbone High End Bro Platinum Jul 17, 2005 #3 Whiskey said: Uh Oh, I am thinking that we need to start a Penny Royal Karma club. We can sit around, drink our penny royal tea, and whore out our Karma Whiskey Click to expand... Very good song, you'll have that!
Whiskey said: Uh Oh, I am thinking that we need to start a Penny Royal Karma club. We can sit around, drink our penny royal tea, and whore out our Karma Whiskey Click to expand... Very good song, you'll have that!
Whiskey MVP EF VIP Jul 17, 2005 #4 Yes, yes you will have that. Damn you for stealing my line Whiskey
chefbone High End Bro Platinum Jul 17, 2005 #5 Whiskey said: Yes, yes you will have that. Damn you for stealing my line Whiskey Click to expand... LOL
Whiskey said: Yes, yes you will have that. Damn you for stealing my line Whiskey Click to expand... LOL