Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hello my grasshopper friend KAYNE

hippedy hop

New member
"I know who u r " red karma unsigned.

BTW it hit me twice.

good work hitting the reload button that fast!!!!!!


damn you blasted me for 6 points! please change your diaper faggot
 
Puc said:
have you ever sexed up a kayne? and was his prostate red sir yes or no sir?

red and white spotted my good sir!

KAYNE WHY DON"T YOU USE YOUR CAPS WHEN YOU SEND KARMA!

YOU ARE QUITE A BRIGHT LITTLE FIREFLY! that is all
 
cableo said:
did he sign it, i dont think kayne is a sissy who worries about karma like lefag or anything

unsigned of course too many internet pussies! I sent red one time to some guy named bouncer on anabolic , I told him he was a puny piss ant! ouch
 
cableo said:
did he sign it, i dont think kayne is a sissy who worries about karma like lefag or anything


COULDNT HAVE SAID THAT BETTER MYSELF.

HIPPEDY HOP
GO CHECK YOUR KARMA GRASSHOPPER.


THAT IS ALL
KAYNE
 
KAYNE said:



COULDNT HAVE SAID THAT BETTER MYSELF.

HIPPEDY HOP
GO CHECK YOUR KARMA GRASSHOPPER.


THAT IS ALL
KAYNE

LMFAO woops , I will get to the bottom of this! sorry grasshopper! it was fun
 
CAN I ASK YOU WHY YOU THINK IT WAS ME WHO SENT YOU THIS KARMA??? I DONT SEND UNSIGNED KARMA.


KAYNE
 
KAYNE said:
CAN I ASK YOU WHY YOU THINK IT WAS ME WHO SENT YOU THIS KARMA??? I DONT SEND UNSIGNED KARMA.


KAYNE

it was worth like 3 or 4 points of karma then that was doubled b/c it came up twice. so someone with alot od karma.

it was on a post where I was addressing where grasshoppers come from.

I dunno my detective work is shabby.

sorry - kayne your a good guy and a funny grasshopper.
 
MY KARMA IS ONLY WORTH THREE POINTS I THINK.

ANYWAY, APOLOGY ACCEPTED GRASSHOPPER.


KAYNE
 
kayne i just gave you the red eye sir have you ever sexed up a red eye?

red eye
kayne
caps lock
poo
 
R KELLY (PUC)

I WOULD LOVE TO PUT YOU ON MY IGNORE LIST BUT YOU ARE TOO EASY A TARGET SO I WILL BEAR WITH IT. I'LL HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOUR SODOMIZING ASS BEFORE I MAKE YOU THE PIONEERING MEMBER OF MY IGNORE LIST.


KAYNE
 
R KELLY

AS I STATED BEFORE, ITS TOO FUCKING BAD THAT YOUR FATHER IMPREGNATED YOUR MOMS BEFORE HE WAS KILLED IN VIETNAM.


KAYNE
 
sir kayne of the mensa sir have you ever sexed, up a motor sir?

have you ever sexed up my mother sir yes sir or no sir? i put your face in my peeper and you sucked it and made it squirt goo sir yes you did?

caps lock
caps lock
caps lock (have u ever sexed up a caps lock) (sir yes or no?)
caps lock
poo
 
Puc said:
sir kayne of the mensa sir have you ever sexed, up a motor sir?

have you ever sexed up my mother sir yes sir or no sir? i put your face in my peeper and you sucked it and made it squirt goo sir yes you did?

caps lock
caps lock
caps lock (have u ever sexed up a caps lock) (sir yes or no?)
caps lock
poo

Puc did you send the red my friend?
 
YOURE NOT VERY ORIGINAL PUC. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN SHIT FAG.


FUCK
YOU
BITCH (DO YOU LIKE THE CAPS LOCK)
CHILD
MOLESTER
R KELLY
WANNA
BE
ASSHOLE


YOUR HERO
KAYNE
 
HOW HAVE THOSE LITTLE GIRLS BEEN TREATING YOU R. KELLY??? MAKE ANY GOOD FILMS LATELY YOU FUCKING PERVERTED LITTLE BITCH!



KAYNE
 
sir kayne how is the fetal alcohol syndrom treating you sir? you sir must be mensa sir! i think i shall begin translating u into english sir!

caps lock
caps lock
poo
caps lock
 
Top Bottom