Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hello everyone

Dakotah

xoxoxo
Platinum
Hello Im just getting back into lifting and wanted to get a few ideas from other women can you help? :)

yeah- do a lot of searching and lurking...

to get toned and get a little firmer
find a better meal plan like snacks and protein shakes

Dakotah said:
to get toned and get a little firmer
find a better meal plan like snacks and protein shakes
getting toned and firm = building lean muscle mass

How to do that lift and lift heavy. Check out the traing board some great programs on there needsizes 5x5 is one of my favs another good one walkingbeast

I find this diet working pretty good for me:
Weight x 12 = calories you need to intake per day.

40%protien
30% carbs
30%fat

Complex Carbs you should be eating yams, oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat bread and pasta
No complex carbs after 5 p.m.
Protien chicken, turkey, lean beaf, lean pork, fish, whey
Veggies are all good!
Fruit is good to but not to much and none after 5 pm.
Fat Natty PB, olive oil, flax, udo oil,

You should be eating about 4-6 small meals a day

thanks for responding and hope we can talk more some time

Dakotah said:
thanks for responding and hope we can talk more some time
Not a problem hit me up in pm if you would like anymore info. Checked out your pics you have a good base to work with you a little time in the gym and cleaning up your diet you will be in great shape in no time.

Hey! Welcome to the site!! There are a lot of people here who have great advice on eating, lifting, etc......look around & you'll see it!!

BTW -- were you trying to give me good or bad karma -- cuz it came out gray. LOL

jenscats5 said:
Hey! Welcome to the site!! There are a lot of people here who have great advice on eating, lifting, etc......look around & you'll see it!!

BTW -- were you trying to give me good or bad karma -- cuz it came out gray. LOL
yes- my k came out gray from her as well... :confused:
oh well... back to the stacks... :ryanh:

gray karma comes from new people. it will eventually be "charged" when she gets enough posts (i think ~50).

Top Bottom