Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol vs. Phytoserms

Think I almost got my answeer on that last one. I am not coming off of TRT, I will still be getting my 100 mgs test weekly no matter what else I do. Because of that, do I really need the clomid? I was thinking just an AI like the Forma Stanzol. But again, I don't know thats why I am bothering you guys. I also want to enter a NPC contest next summer and they will ask me about steroids, I wonder if the Clomid would be included. By the way thanks for the links to the discounts, I will definitely use them! Many thanks!

Man, I wish we had this forum back in the day. I could have saved myself a lot of misery. THANK YOU all so much for the advice. I'm not on HCGenerate or HCG. My endo is open minded but she is still and M.D., meaning that there is still a box she can't think outside of. She's just a little better than most. I gotta get a blood test for her in a week so I quit taking all test and boosters 2 weeks ago to make sure my levels are a little low. I know that's cheating but as I've worked with M.D.'s all my life I know how they think. Any rate, I don't have any problems with shrinkage. My Estrogen was a little too high but the Forma must be working because any boobs I started to get disappeared in about 2 weeks. The stuff works so good I'm surprised the FDA haven't banned it. I'm thinking maybe do the Helladrol first, then follow up with phytoserms as part of a PCT? Thanks for pointing out that being on TRT I shouldn't have too many problems with that. I hate to keep bothering you guys but what do you think of doing Helladrol and then Phytoserms? This has been a tremendous help, I hope I can do the same for someone sometime. Thanks again.

hey bro... im going to lay this all out for you on how you should go about this... you are going to want to make sure you are running hcgenerate ES on cycle with helladrol to minimize the shutdown it will cause as well as make your transition into pct smoother allowing for more keepable gains... you will also have a strong libido on cycle incorporating this... i will give you the entire cycle layout and a strong pct as well...

1-6 healldrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 hcgenerate ES
1-6 n2guard
3-10 forma stnzol

pct 7-10

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Think I almost got my answeer on that last one. I am not coming off of TRT, I will still be getting my 100 mgs test weekly no matter what else I do. Because of that, do I really need the clomid? I was thinking just an AI like the Forma Stanzol. But again, I don't know thats why I am bothering you guys. I also want to enter a NPC contest next summer and they will ask me about steroids, I wonder if the Clomid would be included. By the way thanks for the links to the discounts, I will definitely use them! Many thanks!

If you are staying on TRT, there is absolutely no need for Clomid at all. Also, NPC shows can be tested or untested shows. You just have to pick which one you want to enter.

I think what I have decided to do is to go with the phytoserms for now. It looks a little less complicated and I do have some concerns about liver and such. I think I can also try the Helladrol later. You guys are great. You have made an old man feel very welcome. Like I said, 30 years ago we didn't know this stuff and just did all kinds of stupid crap with steroids. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this. Thank all of you for your help. It means a lot. I will post as it might be interesting for you to see how a 56 year old does on the phytoserms. Thanks again.

I think what I have decided to do is to go with the phytoserms for now. It looks a little less complicated and I do have some concerns about liver and such. I think I can also try the Helladrol later. You guys are great. You have made an old man feel very welcome. Like I said, 30 years ago we didn't know this stuff and just did all kinds of stupid crap with steroids. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this. Thank all of you for your help. It means a lot. I will post as it might be interesting for you to see how a 56 year old does on the phytoserms. Thanks again.

Keep us posted bro. Any questions just send me a PM.

Don't forget to check my Sig for discounts and info on Phytoserms

Top Bottom