Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol vs. Phytoserms

capamer

Been researching but I am still new at this. I am 56 years old and on TRT. That is to keep me even. I am blessed to have an endo Who believes that I don't have to have the "average" Test levels of a 56 year old and I run normally around 800-900. I am looking to up it with some naturals. 30 years ago I went the whole Anavar-Decadurabolin-Dianabol route and ended up with much muscle and more problem. Much smarter now thanks to you young guys and your research. Thank you much, very grateful.
I have some funds but not unlimited. Should I go Phytoserms or Helladrol. I have read with Phytoserms I don't need PCT and with Helladrol I do but Helladrol much cheaper. I have read great stuff about both. Regardless, I will use Forma Stanzol as that stuff is amazing. Wish I would have had it in the '80's. I appreciate the help. I have made a strong comeback in 3 years, dropping 65 pounds and adding 25 of muscle. I want to enter a contest one more time in my life, hopefully next year. Thanks again for your help and encouragement.

Since you're already on trt, I think you'd find more benefit running a ph like hella rather than a natty test booster. You won't need an actual pct since you won't need to recover your natty test. That's what the trt is for :). The most you'll need is some liver and lipid protection. I'm assuming you're already using hcg as well. The forma will be a great addition too

Helladrol and Phytoserms are actually two different things. Helladrol is a designer steroid (converts to turinabol at a small rate and is also believed to be active as is as well) where as Phytoserms is a strong test booster.

Either one you will be happy with so it ultimately comes down to which you prefer. Another good one to consider is hcgenerate

they are 2 totally different things. helladrol is a pro hormone.. legal but its as close to steroids as you are gonna get while still being legal and yes it is suppressive. you are on HRT as jb said so you are suppressed as it is.

phyto-serms is more than just a natty booster.. it also is a libido booster (much like erect dysfunc. drugs but it is a natural supplement plus it helps control estrogen which would be a great addition to your TRT).. please read this info I put together. i think if you want to stay away from messing further with your bodies hormones it is a great choice for you. here is the link>>>> http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...new-formula-out-buy-2-get-1-free-1257863.html feel free to PM me and i can put something together for you

What is exactly is your goal bud? For good sense of well being and sex drive to supplement your TRT, phytoserms is excellent. If you are looking for mass and strength gains, anything hormonal will obviously beat a natural product so Helladrol would be better.

If you would like me to help set something up for you, send me a PM. I have discounts you can use as well

Been researching but I am still new at this. I am 56 years old and on TRT. That is to keep me even. I am blessed to have an endo Who believes that I don't have to have the "average" Test levels of a 56 year old and I run normally around 800-900. I am looking to up it with some naturals. 30 years ago I went the whole Anavar-Decadurabolin-Dianabol route and ended up with much muscle and more problem. Much smarter now thanks to you young guys and your research. Thank you much, very grateful.
I have some funds but not unlimited. Should I go Phytoserms or Helladrol. I have read with Phytoserms I don't need PCT and with Helladrol I do but Helladrol much cheaper. I have read great stuff about both. Regardless, I will use Forma Stanzol as that stuff is amazing. Wish I would have had it in the '80's. I appreciate the help. I have made a strong comeback in 3 years, dropping 65 pounds and adding 25 of muscle. I want to enter a contest one more time in my life, hopefully next year. Thanks again for your help and encouragement.

Good job on losing the weight and gaining muscle man. But yeah i would agree with all here, helladrol, helladrol, helladrol!!!!! Haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

as everyone else said bro, they are completely different things... both are extremely effective but for two completely different scenarios... what are you wanting to accomplish bro?

Man, I wish we had this forum back in the day. I could have saved myself a lot of misery. THANK YOU all so much for the advice. I'm not on HCGenerate or HCG. My endo is open minded but she is still and M.D., meaning that there is still a box she can't think outside of. She's just a little better than most. I gotta get a blood test for her in a week so I quit taking all test and boosters 2 weeks ago to make sure my levels are a little low. I know that's cheating but as I've worked with M.D.'s all my life I know how they think. Any rate, I don't have any problems with shrinkage. My Estrogen was a little too high but the Forma must be working because any boobs I started to get disappeared in about 2 weeks. The stuff works so good I'm surprised the FDA haven't banned it. I'm thinking maybe do the Helladrol first, then follow up with phytoserms as part of a PCT? Thanks for pointing out that being on TRT I shouldn't have too many problems with that. I hate to keep bothering you guys but what do you think of doing Helladrol and then Phytoserms? This has been a tremendous help, I hope I can do the same for someone sometime. Thanks again.

Man, I wish we had this forum back in the day. I could have saved myself a lot of misery. THANK YOU all so much for the advice. I'm not on HCGenerate or HCG. My endo is open minded but she is still and M.D., meaning that there is still a box she can't think outside of. She's just a little better than most. I gotta get a blood test for her in a week so I quit taking all test and boosters 2 weeks ago to make sure my levels are a little low. I know that's cheating but as I've worked with M.D.'s all my life I know how they think. Any rate, I don't have any problems with shrinkage. My Estrogen was a little too high but the Forma must be working because any boobs I started to get disappeared in about 2 weeks. The stuff works so good I'm surprised the FDA haven't banned it. I'm thinking maybe do the Helladrol first, then follow up with phytoserms as part of a PCT? Thanks for pointing out that being on TRT I shouldn't have too many problems with that. I hate to keep bothering you guys but what do you think of doing Helladrol and then Phytoserms? This has been a tremendous help, I hope I can do the same for someone sometime. Thanks again.

Helladrol then phytoserms as part of PCT would be perfect, but its going to have to he extensive for coming off of TRT at your age in order to have a chance to recover

Add some Clomid, Formastanozol, and Unleashed to it and its perfect.

Check out the phytoserms thread in my signature for discounts on it

Top Bottom