Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol to Beastdrol with D2?

I think I'm going to forgo the the Beast and just finish Diesel2 with Dermacrine. I was reading an email from Eric on Liver Juice and the toxicity of the new Diesel and Beast both rate a 5 on a scale of 1-5, 5 being craptastical effects on the liver. Helladrol is a 2.

Plus my head has been pounding lately and won't go away. I think it must be the diesel cause it never did this on Helladrol alone. I'm also running T3 and T3 never gave me a headache and I don't see headache on the side effect list so its gotta be the diesel

could be a combo of a number of things bro but yes its best to get off and take it easy for a wile. and if I was to rank it bolan would be a 3 and a half. beast would be the only 5 out there epi would be a 1 and helladrol would be a 2.

Needed somewhere to put this cause I was happy today

Incline Bench
135x20 set 1
225x10 set 2
245x8 set 3
275x4 set 4
315x1 set 5

Very happy to be back up to 315lbs on incline with no shoulder or wrist pain bishes. D2 is the shit. AND...I'm cutting with T3 and slightly under maintenance calories (about 3200) weighed in at 215lbs, down 10 lbs from whence I started a month ago. Maybe I will pop in the Beast in two more days when the Helladrol runs out, my headache is gone today too.

BTW dropping weight is what I wanted and increasing strength and leanness. Last time I did diesel I was bulking, taking in about 4000 cals and went from 215 to 235lbs. This is good shit right here. Can be used for bulking or cutting, really depends on how you tailor your diet and goals. Need2 made another winner.

Weighed myself when I woke up today and was 207lbs, the T3 is working its magic, down about 13lbs or so from when I started.

Tomorrow begins Beast Mode. 3 caps Diesel 2 caps Beast, I will adjust from there.

Come July when I'm finishing PCT, Formistane and some Clen I should be super shredded. No pics this time until the final product is in.

Weighed myself when I woke up today and was 207lbs, the T3 is working its magic, down about 13lbs or so from when I started.

Tomorrow begins Beast Mode. 3 caps Diesel 2 caps Beast, I will adjust from there.

Come July when I'm finishing PCT, Formistane and some Clen I should be super shredded. No pics this time until the final product is in.

im likin the sound of that stack. beast mode was a good name for it :evil:

so its okay to use beastrol and helladrol together with using 2 capsules each?
if so about how long will i start noticing strength increase and noticable apperance?
will milkthistle be okay to use with it...ive been lifting for over 10 yrs...im am 226lbs 6ft...
havent yet ordered either....yet im thinking on doing it very soon...

Top Bottom