Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol solo or together?

Idobehigh

I have seen tons of threads of this and a lot of the responses were fairly old so I figured I would post a newer one to help me and future users out. I was thinking solo as a recomp but i am seeing tons of people stacking it with katana and they are loving it more, what is your experience with solo or with another, also post what you might of stacked with it. Another question would be is if I plan on running helladrol solo or with something what would be the highest bf you would consider having someone start out? My goals are gain some muscle but lose some bf at the same time diet and cardio is key but looking for something extra

Cycle history*
Test e 250 1 year ago :( very dumb but we live and learn

My current stats:
21 years old birthday in may..
180lbs
5'9
18ish body fat
Current diet is around 2300 calories carbs before and after workout

If ran solo I was thinking 6 weeks stacked with hcgenerate

Hella- 75/75/75/100/100/125
Hcgen- 3 caps am 2 caps pm
N2guard however I already have animal pak that has liver support? Thoughts?

Pct
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Daa
Dspark
Maybe something else?

Dspark on cycle or save for pct or should I start d spark 3 or 4 weeks in? Since i have d spark should i get formastanzol also? Thanks everybody

Why not try to go natural for a few more years? Would be very beneficial to build your base as much as possible before you start messing with hormones. Not to lecture..

Hella and katana do go awesome together though. They're both pretty mild compared to other ph's but the synergistic effect is awesome while recomping.

Why not try to go natural for a few more years? Would be very beneficial to build your base as much as possible before you start messing with hormones. Not to lecture..

Hella and katana do go awesome together though. They're both pretty mild compared to other ph's but the synergistic effect is awesome while recomping.

Well I kind of stopped my "natural ability" from my previous cycle lol plus I got the hella on sale so I was looking into trying it

Nah man one cycle Isnt a death sentence.

your body fat needs to come down quite a bit before you run anything... your not ready... your overweight and that shows a lack of discipline with training and nutrition and it puts you at a far greater risk for problems when running a cycle...

Thanks that's what I was trying to figure out my diet is pretty good how ever I am coming of a pulled groin injury so cardio was out of the question for some time I always heard 30 was the mark but I'm not arguing ill try and get it down some more thanks man

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom