Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol/ Epi-Strong or Epi Strong/Katanadrol?

jfish2134

What do you think would be a smarter cycle?

Helladrol and Epi-Strong or Epi-Strong and Katanadrol? I will be running them together for 4 wks.

Trying to gain as much strength as possible and lean mass. I have used beastdrol and really liked it. I have stacked Helladrol and katandrol and also liked it. I was wanting to try something new. I will be using HCGenerate the entire 4 wks i'm taking them. I will be taking a multi v and a liver protector while on also. For PCT I will stack HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Post cycle for 4 more wks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
jfish2134

Thank you for the help so far. Also, how would the Dieselbolan v2.0 stack from mrsupps compare to these stacks?

i agree with rick... epi and katana is the best option... two methylated orals is going to make you feel like shit and cause internal damage... epi and katana will be a great stack... diesel is a great option as well but epi and katana would be a much better stack...

hella and katana were made to go together... epi will stack great with katana but i am a firm believer that hella and katana is one of the most optimal ph stacks there is...

Top Bottom