Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hell yeah UFC on Fox Sports Net NOW!!!

I turned it on at 6 and there was a Cleveland Indians game on and it was only in the 5th inning? The info on the screen said UFC was supposed to be on. What's up with that?
 
I was flipping through and stopped to watch that.
I just sat here wondering how strict their drug testing was.
were I in there, I think I'd want a lot of fina and pcp running through my veins.
 
I'm telling ya- check out Pride, way better than UFC. UFC is good but not as cool as Pride. Plus the Jap fight fans there are not white trash losers like here in the states. Ever been to a UFC? Look at the fans when they show them- pretty damn funny. Same fans as WWF for the most part-white trashville. Jap fight fans appreciate and understand grappling, not just face punches like the US fans want. There is more to MMA than just blows and it may take awhile for the US fans to get that.
 
Pride has the best fighters in the world. Nobody taps like a bitch from getting punched twice, they fight for pride. The Silva-Henderson fight is one of the best I've seen in my life, that and Sak-Royce. If you havent seen them check out Pride 10, it will blow your mind how bad ass these athletes are mentally and physically.

The only thing that sucks about watching it is that you realize every other sport is just a game.
 
I wouldn't go so far as to say that every other sport is just a game. I still love the NFL, even though allot of it is politics and money. As for Pride 10, yeah I have all the Pride's on video and some on DVD. I dont like Vanderlei Silva, he looks like a freakin' demon. If Satan built some robot demon humans for soldiers they would look like him. haha. He is a great and brutal fighter but he is a bit scarry looking. Plus what he did to Sak was a bunch of bulljive man! Sak is a sportsman and Silva fought like an animal. The Jap fighters dont fight that way, it is more sport to them. Sak,Vitor,Frank Shamrock and Rickson Gracie are my favs. Henderson has gotten pretty damn good. They are all getting so skilled because everyone is studying the same stuff.
 
Yeah that was pretty sweet fighting. Anyone else think that the dude in the second fights arm was gonna break?
 
Top Bottom