Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heard of the doggcrapp method and exercises?

buletpre5

hey guys, i'm pretty sure you've heard of dog crap exercising, i wanted to know if somebody has achieved 50 pounds on lean mass in one year following the DC method like they state?

If this is not bull, I'm ready to bust my butt for year to gain at least 40 pounds of muscle.

I like a lot of the principles behind the doggcrapp (DC) training method. Dante Trudel is a very smart man and someone I follow regularly and look up to.

DC training is vey similar to Mike Mentzer's heavy duty training. You basically do as many warm up sets as needed and then do one ALL OUT set per exercise. Each week you focus on beating the log book and try to get either more repetitions with the same weight or use more weight for the same repetitions.

I don't think one working set per exercise is optimal to fully stimulate the muscle but I am a big believer in a strong muscle is a big muscle. The body responds to stimulus. If you are adding weight to the bar each workout, your body really has no choice but to build muscle.

Personally I would follow the principles behind DC but add in a bit more volume. In DC training you only train MWF which I don't think is optimal at all. I would train 4-5 days per week.

50 pounds of muscle per year - impossible. 50 pounds of scale weight - sure, but a lot of that would be fat. Even the most genetic blessed enhanced lifer can only put on around 20 pounds of muscle per year max.

Top Bottom