Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heading to gym to see what 5 week NY Resolution wonders

Seriously, anybody who makes a new year's resolution to change any habits or hit the gym, has ALREADY procrastinated, and is not going to follow through. Because if they WERE the type to follow through, they'd have done it before New Year's Day.

I laughed to myself last night when I noticed the jam-packed parking lot at Gold's Gym in Simi Valley. And Gold's is laughing all the way to the bank!

Charles

I used to agree with that sentiment. Either you were committed to change or not -- irregardless of when you started.

But now I subscribe to a different theory. I believe holiday stress triggers a lot of people into some very unhealthy habits (eating too much, drinking too much, skipping workouts). The significance of New Year's Day is they are past Thanksgiving and Christmas and can resume with their lives.

I used to agree with that sentiment. Either you were committed to change or not -- irregardless of when you started.

But now I subscribe to a different theory. I believe holiday stress triggers a lot of people into some very unhealthy habits (eating too much, drinking too much, skipping workouts). The significance of New Year's Day is they are past Thanksgiving and Christmas and can resume with their lives.

I'll go with that; getting themselves back to their "normal". But not some new breakthrough lifestyle change ,or a fitness magazine cover body by June…

Charles

Top Bottom