Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heading to gym to see what 5 week NY Resolution wonders

Remember the poster Randy the Bowflex guy on here in the old days. Dude was super creepy nice and just irritated the shit out of everyone, but was funny as hell.

i barely remember lol

Remember the poster Randy the Bowflex guy on here in the old days. Dude was super creepy nice and just irritated the shit out of everyone, but was funny as hell.

lololololol

I'm getting creeped out at my gym, too many new guys staring at me. If it was women I wood understand but I'm getting a nancy boy feeling from this bunch, like they're hoping I make them my bitch type of thing. What happened to the good ole days of screams, grunts and idiots being crush by weights that are way to heavy for them??? Wait a minute that's probably what they wood like.

The gym has gone all Pick3 this year.

You know Pick3 can be used in many ways, noun, verb, adjective.

Seriously, anybody who makes a new year's resolution to change any habits or hit the gym, has ALREADY procrastinated, and is not going to follow through. Because if they WERE the type to follow through, they'd have done it before New Year's Day.

I laughed to myself last night when I noticed the jam-packed parking lot at Gold's Gym in Simi Valley. And Gold's is laughing all the way to the bank!

Charles

What I'm saying, is that there are people who DO work out and are in shape, and there are people who talk about it. There is no such thing as "Gonna work out and get in shape". Same with smokers… You smoke or you don't. Every smoker says "I'm gonna quit", but that's a lie, because if they truly intended to quit, they'd have quit before they talk about quitting. ;-)

Gyms rely on all those people showing up and starting a membership in January, and crapping out by the 15th of the month.

Charles

What I'm saying, is that there are people who DO work out and are in shape, and there are people who talk about it. There is no such thing as "Gonna work out and get in shape". Same with smokers… You smoke or you don't. Every smoker says "I'm gonna quit", but that's a lie, because if they truly intended to quit, they'd have quit before they talk about quitting. ;-)

Gyms rely on all those people showing up and starting a membership in January, and crapping out by the 15th of the month.

Charles

^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom