Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches

J.S.M.

Hey guys, what's up? My last post, which was also my first, was in regards to my first cycle and I got a ton of help from you on that front. Taking the advice I was given, I ran D-Bol and Sust (Sust 'cause I already had it). I'm still running both, but tapered back on the D-Bol since starting. I've got a new problem though...crippling headaches. Not just painful headaches, but very serious headaches that keep me from doing anything. A sneeze brought one on the other day and I couldn't even open my right eye for 20min. It wasn't bothering my training until Friday, when I couldn't finish my last Deadlift set because of one. Then today, I couldn't even get past my 3rd rep on my 3rd set of Squats because of another bad one. I did my own research in an attempt to not have to disturb anyone for help, but all I could read was that taking in Taurine and lots of water would help, along with low-dose aspirin with the D-Bol. Those I've tried, but the headaches are nonetheless becoming more prevalent. Can anyone offer any help? Any info I couldn't find on my own as to how to alleviate this? Anything anyone could offer would be really appreciated. Like I said, with my last post you all were extremely helpful and that's awesome. I figured asking again would be a good idea, since I've got nothing more to go on lol

BLOOD PRESSURE... Go check ASAP! You don't want to blow a hose in your head, bro. Dbol and Test can both raise BP. Anything over 150/100 GET ON SOME BP MEDS. Do not hesitate. Strokes are no fun.
Only other thing is are you taking any NO2 products. Sometimes they can dialate vessels and cause headaches. I'm betting you BP is high.

halfcenturian said:
BLOOD PRESSURE... Go check ASAP! You don't want to blow a hose in your head, bro. Dbol and Test can both raise BP. Anything over 150/100 GET ON SOME BP MEDS. Do not hesitate. Strokes are no fun.
Only other thing is are you taking any NO2 products. Sometimes they can dialate vessels and cause headaches. I'm betting you BP is high.

+1000

In a former life I was an EMT. It sounds a lot like you are having some serious BP problems.

Get it checked. If you diastolic is >=100 get your ass to the Dr ASAP. Be completely honest with them about what you are taking and how much & for how long.

B-

True enough, that is very possible. My family is known for that, and when I was younger I was nearly placed on BP meds. I'll most certainly schedule a doctor's appt., but whether I'm placed on BP meds or not, would that mean that I cannot use AAS? Also, no I'm not currently on any N.O. supplements. Thanks for your help guys, I really appreciate it. This has always been a good place to find help and get information, except when people start bitching at eachother. Then it normally just confuses the reader and wastes people's time lol

J.S.M. said:
True enough, that is very possible. My family is known for that, and when I was younger I was nearly placed on BP meds. I'll most certainly schedule a doctor's appt., but whether I'm placed on BP meds or not, would that mean that I cannot use AAS? Also, no I'm not currently on any N.O. supplements. Thanks for your help guys, I really appreciate it. This has always been a good place to find help and get information, except when people start bitching at eachother. Then it normally just confuses the reader and wastes people's time lol

Don't wait for an appointment to check your BP. There are a lot of places (pharmacies, WalMart etc) that have machines you can walk right up to and check it. Go and do it. Then call the Dr with the results.

B-

Well, I do have a home BP cuff that I used just now, and it gave me two results, the average of which being 156/80. That's not so good, so I suppose you're right. I know that being honest and open during an appt. is important to the diagnosis/prognosis, but can't I get into trouble legally?

J.S.M. said:
Well, I do have a home BP cuff that I used just now, and it gave me two results, the average of which being 156/80. That's not so good, so I suppose you're right. I know that being honest and open during an appt. is important to the diagnosis/prognosis, but can't I get into trouble legally?

No.

You Dr. may not disclose anything to anyone without your consent.

Period.

End.

of.

Story.

B-

halfcenturian said:

^^

and over and above that, this isnt a game, and you only get to fuck up badly once. Headaches as painful as you describe require medical evaluation PRONTISSIMO.

Hey, thanks a lot for all of the help guys. It's amazing how willing to help most of the members around here are. I've got an appt. to discuss my headaches, but as a recent development I have cut out the D-Bol entirely, which seems to have helped at least somewhat. Now I'm only on Sust., 400mg/wk total. Is that alright? Or have a made a mistake by doing so? Just curious to know, and I thought it would be best to ask given this is my first cycle and I've had a few troubles, such as painful lower-back pumps, those headaches and even though my diet is good, I think I actually look kind of worse. I am a lot stronger though, which is nice, but not the point as far as I'm concerned lol

Same thing happened to me but, I wasn't on a cycle. Every time I worked out I would get a terrible headache. I did some research online and the best remedy was rest, so I didn't workout for two weeks and they went away. I was relieved because the headaches were really bad. A week of not exercising/working out might do the trick but I went two weeks just to be sure. My blood pressure has always been normal so I don't think it was that, for what I read online there are all kinds of reasons for these types of headaches.

Top Bottom