Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate Dosage split? Can I tweak it?

HarryHarry

Ok so bottle says 1 pill 5 times a day with every meal. Im currently struggling as i dont like taking the bottle around with me to work and other places. This morning I took 3 capsules and another 2 at night. Would this still be as good or maybe not as good but still as effective?

Also taking Unleashed, Bridge and Post Cycle but at correct dosages and splits.

Harry

I'm taking hcgenerate now and I have been doing 2 in the am and 1 at lunch time and 2 in the pm it's been working for me

it should still be ok i would guess.

why not take a few caps in a little plastic pill holder or something... i dunno... a tic tac box lol

Donno about the american tic tac boxes but my HCG would never fit in one lol. Pills are on the larger side lol. Started just driving to work to keep them in my car recently works ok. Screw the enviorment i need muscle!

Harry

I take 2 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 2 with dinner... That seems the most logical way to dose this product..

I take 4 am and 4 late afternoon its great.

Any good pill cases you guys recommend ? Needs to be easy to keep with me and also so you cant see inside it and it doesnt rly look to much like a pill case lol.

Harry

Top Bottom