Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg question i need help

how do i inject it, with what guage, how do i mix the hcg. i have 15000iu and am in week 2 1/2 of my cycle :

tri tren 300 mg a week
sust 500 mg a week
d-bol 40 mgs a day (until week 4)

i know nothing about hcg i did research and kinda have an idea of what frequency to take it but know nothing else thanks bros!! !

It must be refrigerated. It also must be mixed slowly and swirled, NOT Shaken. Don't squirt the water directly on to powder, let it drip down the side.
As to how much bac water to add, you need to decide on your protocol, ie how much you're planning to run and how much volume you want to inject. If you use 5ml of liquid, for example, then you'll have a concentration of 5000 iu in 5ml or 1000 iu/ml. If you use 2.5ml then you'll have 2000 iu/ml. You get the idea.

If you're planning to run 500 iu ED then I'd go with the 5ml since that'll leave you with 0.5ml to inject. If you're going to inject 1000 iu then I'd go with 2.5 since that'll leave you with 0.5ml to inject. I like shooting 0.5ml

shit, i´ve got two boxes of the stuff sitting next to my bed.
is it that important to keep it in the fridge?

Jrod03 said:
It must be refrigerated. It also must be mixed slowly and swirled, NOT Shaken. Don't squirt the water directly on to powder, let it drip down the side.
As to how much bac water to add, you need to decide on your protocol, ie how much you're planning to run and how much volume you want to inject. If you use 5ml of liquid, for example, then you'll have a concentration of 5000 iu in 5ml or 1000 iu/ml. If you use 2.5ml then you'll have 2000 iu/ml. You get the idea.

If you're planning to run 500 iu ED then I'd go with the 5ml since that'll leave you with 0.5ml to inject. If you're going to inject 1000 iu then I'd go with 2.5 since that'll leave you with 0.5ml to inject. I like shooting 0.5ml
as a newb i found hcg one of the hardest things to understand lol once i got it i was like dame that was easy.this is a good post hope more newbs see it. :)

i have the little vials still in powder form, but they were bought about a year ago....will they still be good?

thanks

deadliftinghorse said:
how do i inject it, with what guage, how do i mix the hcg. i have 15000iu and am in week 2 1/2 of my cycle :

tri tren 300 mg a week
sust 500 mg a week
d-bol 40 mgs a day (until week 4)

i know nothing about hcg i did research and kinda have an idea of what frequency to take it but know nothing else thanks bros!! !

Start running 250iu now EOD and run that till the end of the cycle.

-Pp

Top Bottom