Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Protocol

dangerboy857

I have some HCG on hand, apparently I bought way more than I need. It comes already in liquid form at 5000 iu's per ml in a 1 ml bottle. Am I supposed to dilute this first? Or should I be using an insulin needle to measure it before injection? Also, does it matter where I inject it? I've also read that it can be taken sublingually. Is this true?

Any advice is appreciated.

I have some HCG on hand, apparently I bought way more than I need. It comes already in liquid form at 5000 iu's per ml in a 1 ml bottle. Am I supposed to dilute this first? Or should I be using an insulin needle to measure it before injection? Also, does it matter where I inject it? I've also read that it can be taken sublingually. Is this true?

Any advice is appreciated.

It should come in powder form and you should have to dilute it. HCG is very fragile and isn't good for very long in a liquid form.

You need to inject it sub-q in you belly fat

You need to calculate your dose and take out that much in an insulin syringe.

Your dosing should be 1000iu a week for the last 5 weeks of your cycle.

What kind of cycle did you run?

Mine did not come In powder form. It's already liquid. I'm in week 14 of a test e @300mg/week, primo @400, eq@400 cycle. Kick started with var. I'd like to end it after week 18. I've been running hcgenerate since week 2 so nuts are still pretty plump but I want to ensure a smooth recovery with hcg.

Top Bottom