Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG is burning when injecting really bad

lu24electrician

First things first, This is my first post in any type of forum and Ive tried to search the forum to find the answer before posting and no one has come up with an answer. Im hoping this topic is in the right section so if not please tell me where to go to post this. Ive seen some real cool guy internet tough guys responses to new guys and i guess they immediately joined forums with the knowledge of supermoderators. lol like I have no idea what the hell bump is when i see that in a thread.

Ok now heres the full scoop. Im letting the alcohol dry so its not that. Ive mixed the HCG 5000iu with 5 ml of water so thats the ratio. The actual pinning is not what hurts, its as soon as I press the plunger is when the pain begins and boy does it really sting..So do i just man the f up and geterrdone or is something wrong with my hCG. I also keep it refrigerated and let it warm up so its not cold.

same deal with me when i took it. talked to a few friends and they didn't seem to have any issues. same batch too.

I have the same issue with most of my HCG shots & I know how to inject it.. I never thought to ask,,, I thought it was the norm I'd like to know also

I get a stinging after my shot that lasts about 45minutes after the shot I just assumed it was normal?

why don't you try the quads with a 1 in 23g or 25 g pin? I never have done the stomach so I cant really advise you on how that goes but if your HCG is legit, and you are sterilizing probperly I don't see why it would burn. I would pin quads and it will prob stop, never had it burn ever

Top Bottom