Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Generate question

kyletype1

Hi, I am relatively new to the site and have came across a lot of people saying HCG generate.
My question is what is the best method to HCG generate while on cycle or is it best used post cycle? Thanks:confused:

Hi, I am relatively new to the site and have came across a lot of people saying HCG generate.
My question is what is the best method to HCG generate while on cycle or is it best used post cycle? Thanks:confused:

HCGenerate was designed to be used on cycle to keep your nuts full and minimize shutdown.

It also works well in PCT for recovery, but its main use is on cycle.

3 caps AM and 2 caps PM is the normal dose

yeh bro you use hcgenerate any time tbh whether in pct, as standalone or for on cycle support. Its main usage is for on cycle and this is where it was designed to be used primarily, but it makes a great addition to any PCT and is pretty awesome when ran standalone as well. Im currently running hcgenerate ES and absolutely loving it :D

lay out what your running for your cycle and i will tell you exactly how to run it... hcgenerate ES is EXTREMELY effective on cycle...

I'm running HCGenerate right now as a PCT after a short Halotestin cycle. No complaints, but I'm getting curious about Test Stack 17 since it was voted #1 natty test booster.

I know they're both sponsors of this board, not looking for anybody to knock either, but can anyone give an honest assessment of one versus the other? Test Stack is hella expensive, but it's got more ingredients that are linked to test boosting. If you had to pick one and money wasn't a problem, which would it be? Or do they do different things for different development periods (on cycle? PCT? Bridge?)

Thanks for an honest appraisal.

I'm running HCGenerate right now as a PCT after a short Halotestin cycle. No complaints, but I'm getting curious about Test Stack 17 since it was voted #1 natty test booster.

I know they're both sponsors of this board, not looking for anybody to knock either, but can anyone give an honest assessment of one versus the other? Test Stack is hella expensive, but it's got more ingredients that are linked to test boosting. If you had to pick one and money wasn't a problem, which would it be? Or do they do different things for different development periods (on cycle? PCT? Bridge?)

Thanks for an honest appraisal.

hcgenerate es is going to be used on cycle to keep suppression to a minimum and make a smooth transition into pct... hcgenerate will also keep your libido high on cycle or at any time you use it... test stack would be used in pct...

Dylan pretty much covered it. HCGenerate is designed for on cycle use more than anything and the best OTC product for that purpose. It can be used in PCT as well and is effective, but a product like Test Stack 17 is obviously much better suited for PCT because of its very extensive ingredient profile that will be your best bet for recovery.

Top Bottom