Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG dosing Regime when on Low dose test?

bigtasty25

What HCG protocol do you guys use when on low dose test, specifically HRT? ALso..do u use an antiestrogen?
thanks!:rainbow:

250-300iu every 3-4 days. I do 500iu a week together with my letro ed. But so many meanings about hcg and dosage... gl bro !!

HCG is garbage. Just use adex. .5mg EOD with a cruise

HCG mimics LH and causes your testes to produce test. It doesnt even serve the same purpose as adex so im baffled as to why you would shit can it and use adex instead, 2 different things for 2 different purposes.

Using hcg during cycle keeps the testes producing and in turn from shrinking which makes post cycle recovery easier and gives you an extra kick of test during cycle.

Since hcg has a half life of like 24 hours, if you cycling with TE or TC and shooting 2x a week, then use your hcg at 250IU 2 days before and again a day before one of your weekly injections.

Thanks for the info guys! I have aromasin on hand and nolvadex. I think im going to use the aromasin...I have 10mg tablets..can I use one daily? Or is 20mg daily better? And the starting dose Im going to use is 100mgs weekly (HRT)

Top Bottom