Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg before pct

LiL_JaSoN

just a question when running test e - there is a 2 week gap between the last injection and pct.

if im running hcg throughout cycle, when would i stop the last injection of hcg?

with the last injection? or continue to run hcg until 3-4 days before pct?

just a question when running test e - there is a 2 week gap between the last injection and pct.

if im running hcg throughout cycle, when would i stop the last injection of hcg?

with the last injection? or continue to run hcg until 3-4 days before pct?

The answer is dont run hcg the entire cycle. Instead, use it in brief 3-4 week intervals after 4 weeks or so in. The best way to do it is to rotate it with hcgenerate and stop hcg the day pct starts.

I use hcg for my entire cycle at 600 iu's a week pinned mon-wed-fri. Pct has always gone smoothly afterwards.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

hcg should most definitely not be used an entire cycle... it loses effectiveness over time and that long of usage is definitely not recommended... i would use it 6-8 weeks at the max... 1000 ius week the last two weeks of usage... 500 ius week before that...

Top Bottom