Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg and trt

Wrong, HCG was initially developed for women, it's a drug to trigger ovulation, it acts as LH in the body, even though LH does stimulate the testes to some degree that is not what this drug was made for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

You are still taking exogenous testosterone, even though you may induce some form of natural testosterone production by taking hcg your body isn't demanding it on its own.

Your Dr is a moron imo, if you're on TRT just take Test, don't throw extra crap into the mix, and usually once you go on TRT there is no recovering back to natural.

thanks for the origin info, no way for you to know, but i am familiar with the development of hcg, clomid, tamoxifen... all for female. so what? this is an anabolics and steroids forum, i truly doubt many here only consider the original development and legal prescription guidelines. off-script use is sorta the reason for these discussions. caveat emptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****oops. i meant “i never said take it with trt 1 to 1. just the general idea of boosting production. i guess i should have been more clear in my original post that the benefit might be limited to only to certain situations and timing. i think i must have read muskate’s post as a more general statement and failed to see he was only speaking specifically in a trt longterm only situation.
still, after my mistake, i will still add that my moron dr (i hope not haha) did say it might have limited benefit on trt to run onve a year for a short time; and that might be something to investigate more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom