Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hawaiian Flash

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
I see you lurking in C&C alot
and yet no posts:( you should come foreward and say hi
 
omggggggg i dont even know if they are male or female
i was lookin for jan 05 thingies and that name is there all the time
just wanted to extend my hello
 
hawaiianflash said:
no... just a diversion from work. I've seen newbies in CC get beaten down and bombed into submission.

thanks for saying "Hi" :)

I moved to LA, so I'd prefer my name to be "LADave", but is there any way to change it?


flash
have to resign up or go plat
so u have to post more to get ur moneys worth

yours in sports
soklueles
 
and noone bomb him/her....well appaerntly its a him with the name dave
he must be shy and hes not a newbie dang hes been here since 2003
 
I feel like im trying to get the shy deer out of the woods and also trying to keep the mean hunters from shooting him:(

come out come out wherever u are
 
Thanks all for saying hi... I'll post more often now...

about me:
born and raised in Hawaii so if anybody would like recommendations on where to visit, I know pretty much everything...
6'0" /195 (probably don't work out as much as most here)
half asian half white like everybody else from Hawaii
work in entertainment biz.


flash.
 
hawaiianflash said:
Thanks all for saying hi... I'll post more often now...

about me:
born and raised in Hawaii so if anybody would like recommendations on where to visit, I know pretty much everything...
6'0" /195 (probably don't work out as much as most here)
half asian half white like everybody else from Hawaii
work in entertainment biz.


flash.
oh cool, i bet hawaii is sooooooo pretty
 
dang join date 2003, 0 posts till today, thats a serious lurker
i'll be the first to hit ya w/ some green since most people are K whores anyway
 
hawaiianflash said:
Thanks all for saying hi... I'll post more often now...

about me:
born and raised in Hawaii so if anybody would like recommendations on where to visit, I know pretty much everything...
6'0" /195 (probably don't work out as much as most here)
half asian half white like everybody else from Hawaii
work in entertainment biz.


flash.

Hey!!! Tone the attitude down there....Hollywood.

You decide after 2 yrs to start posting...and right away your bragging about working in the entertainment biz...."know everything" about Hawaii....6'/195 and don't have to work out as much as we do....etc.

This is a friendly board!!! No need to start off bragging so much.
 
awittyusername said:
Hey!!! Tone the attitude down there....Hollywood.

You decide after 2 yrs to start posting...and right away your bragging about working in the entertainment biz...."know everything" about Hawaii....6'/195 and don't have to work out as much as we do....etc.

This is a friendly board!!! No need to start off bragging so much.
dont make me kick ur butt
i told him to tell us about himself
 
awittyusername said:
Hey!!! Tone the attitude down there....Hollywood.

You decide after 2 yrs to start posting...and right away your bragging about working in the entertainment biz...."know everything" about Hawaii....6'/195 and don't have to work out as much as we do....etc.

This is a friendly board!!! No need to start off bragging so much.

dude he said he /doesnt/ work out as much as others here, not /doesnt have too/
 
awittyusername said:
What???

Your the one who PMed me to bomb his ass!!!
you are soooooooooooooooooooooo bad u know i didnt
dont listne to him hawaian dude
hes a troublemaker
write awittyusernames down cuz he will be trouble :evil:
 
SoKlueles said:
you are soooooooooooooooooooooo bad u know i didnt
dont listne to him hawaian dude
hes a troublemaker
write awittyusernames down cuz he will be trouble :evil:

What?? I'm not the troublemaker.

I'm not the one that blew in here like a big shot bragging and claiming to have Hollywood connections, etc.
 
Top Bottom