Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hating test prop/anavar cycle...

@nydj66

The anavar i'm using has an auth/serial that you verify on check-alpha.com, it came back legit, packaging looks good. Of course, this could all be a scam, does anyone have any insight on whether alpha pharma india is legit?

@Arabian

Is it likely that the problem is low estrogen even though my level came back above the normal range? Why would it still be so high even at this dose of adex? The estrogen test was done last night, with my last adex dose taken the night before last... I'll get another one done, but i'm at a loss now as to the course of action... was gonna drop the adex but with est high already, seems like an unnecessary risk for gyno etc?

Could it be the hgh / anavar?

So I missed the HGH. I'd say my fault but for Gods sake man you said this was your first cycle. Estradiol doesn't appear to be the issue based on the bloodwork and yes HGH can cause joint pain. Your case is exactly why people say to start slowly and not run a bunch of compounds you've never tried at once. How about just drop everything but the test for now. Give it a week and start the arimdex. Arimidex works fast so you'll find out right away if that's the issue. If okay add Var the next week (orals are also fast). I'd can the HGH for now and run that out as is. GH is more a 6 month thing than a cycle add on.

Good luck.

Top Bottom