Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hating test prop/anavar cycle...

Zergling

Hi guys

I've been on a cycle of test prop, anavar, hgh and arimidex for 7 days now (my first cycle). The problem is, I feel like absolute crap - normally i'm an animal in the gym with enough energy to pump heavy volume for hours, but after day 3 I have no motivation to train, feel unbeleivably lethargic in the gym and my strength has rocketed DOWNWARD. 2 weeks ago, before the cycle, I deadlifted 638... today I just managed 575. My appetite is completely shot and my joints feel like shit when doing weights far below my natural maxes! I've picked up a few pounds and am looking really vascular and full, but my main objective here was to gain plenty strength for powerlifting while picking up 11 or so pounds. Here are my dosages thus far:

Test prop 100mg EOD
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Anavar 50mg days 1 - 4, 30mg day 50, 40mg day 6 (After only 3 days Anavar shot my liver enzymes which is why I lowered the dosage, will post bloodwork below!)
HGH 2IU ED

Anavar caned my liver after only 3 days!

Base values:
AST 34 (15 - 40)
ALT 32 (<40)
GGT 14 (0 - 64)
Alk Phos 333 (53 - 128) - Pre-existing anemia raises this.

After 3 days on cycle:
AST 101
ALT 60
GGT 12
Alk Phos 383

I did plenty of research before this cycle and am on plenty support supplements: NAC, milk thistle, liv52, red yeast rice, policosanol, flax seed oil, CoQ10 etc. Even with the liver support there was impact.

Guys, i'm seriously considering dropping the var completely and just sticking it out with the test prop. What do you think is causing this? Could it be the arimidex? Could the test be causing the lethargy? Liver strain? There isn't much point being on cycle if I can't train like I usually do or eat well, pretty despondent atm since I definitely envisioned strength to have shot up and to have at least the same energy I had off cycle.

My guess is that the arimidex killed your estrogen before the prop had a chance to build up.

I'd drop it completely and see what happens.

Also, I'd drop the anavar and see how you do on test only (since this is your first cycle)

UPDATE

Anavar rapes cholesterol levels.
Base:
LDL 1.2 <3
HDL 1.1 >1
Chol/HDL 2.8 <4.1

After a week on Anavar:
LDL 2.6
HDL 0.5
Chol/HDL 6.3

Sounds like you crashed E2 via arimidex. Lethargy and joints are dead giveaway for anyone who has been there.

yea, drop the anavar, could be test flu as well, meaning you will feel better sooner than later..

you can add the var back in at week 2

this is one of the reasons especially for the 1st cycle it's best to keep it simple so that it's easier to make changes to help you grow..

the anavar can kill the appetite as well..

UPDATE

Thanks for the replies thus far guys.

Got my estrogen levels checked.

Oestrediol is 166, with normal range 28 - 156. This is on Arimidex 0.5mg EOD. Guys, is this level ok for a cycle like this or should it be higher? I'm not educated enough to know whether its the estorgen level thats important, or the level relative to the vastly increase test in the body. Looking for the main joint pain culprit.

My libido is normal. The main side i'm concerned about here is the extreme joint pain in my knees, hips, lower back. Today I was lying down on the sofa and even then my knees were aching. Squatting is torture - it really is raping my training.

The var i'm using is Oxanabol by Alpha-Pharma india. Not sure if it means anything, but I authenticated the serial on check-alpha and it seemed legit. Can anyone offer an opinion on this? I know it's sometimes faked with winny, which could explain the sore joints...

Liver values are holding stable and have slightly improved since dropping the var dose from 50mg to 40mg ED.

The other possibility here guys is that it could be the hgh? Running 5 clicks per day on the noridtropin blue pen 10mg/1.5ml.

Drop your adex , unless you need it! Cut your anavar dose back if you still want to continue it, due to your blood levels ! Your test dose is great and you should be fine! I commend you for keeping up with your blood work! I wish more people would do this! Keep us updated!

Top Bottom