Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haters...hahaha

F

Frackal

Just got home from work, and unless I'm missing something Kacky's gettin' flamed for posting the pics of those chicks? Anyone really think if these were all ugly chicks would anyone be saying anything about how "wrong" it is to post their pics on the net? Nope.

Sure there is the possibility that some of those chicks aren't kack's ex's, but for real, who cares anyway...it's pretty transparent that the only ones flaming for the most part are jealous.... :FRlol:

Here, here too many stressed out people on this board !!! :cool:

I don't get all this mess either. It would be a completely different story, though, if he were posting naked pics of his exes or some shit like that. It's all cool with me. They are all attractive, too...he gets some nice looking women.

Thanks frackal..but for real, these are all legit ex's of mine..i just scanned their pics last night just so I could entertain some fools onhere.. we was all bored....why all the flamin..if ya'll dont want to read my posts, then dont..just dont click on anything i've started..dayum

Dudes , I hate to do this but I call BS on just about every other word that KakDhas to say. I know what his response will be" Dizzaam Dogg why youz playa hatin". This is not the case my friend. I just want you to ask yourself the 2 following questions. #1 Do you honestly think that I believe that you are a model, that gets paid anyway?Answer=NO #2 Do you really think people believe you when you say that you are dating Mrs. WV? Answer = NO.
I am not trying to get hostile I just wanted to let you know where I am coming from. So for all of you who are going to run to his defense, hey sorry I wanted to get that off of my chest. This may be my 2nd post but I have been keeping up with this board for a while, you know for the AS info. KakD have a great evening my friend.

Keep striving my friends:cool:

LOL yeah I would really say that crap...

I swear to god people cant lay off the way I talk. So what? Would you punk me out if I was an immigrant and had a bad accent if you heard me talking in real life? lay off..dont worry about the way I talk, worry about the content of my words. Have I ever been hurtful to anybody for no reason? Have I ever said anything really fucked up and insulting?

I doubt it brotha

It doesnt matter if you all believe me or not..if someone here on the board was from my town or from WV I could prove it cuz they could definitely vouch for me..

but hey, whatever bro, I'm not gonna argue with you..If you dont believe me fine...there are plenty of people on here that do and that even know me well enough to know I dont bullshit

And I ALWAYS have good evenings parta

Top Bottom