Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone used this product????wondering how good it works

110%

has anyone used "simple protien complete whey" by EAS. it was only 32 bucks for 90 servings which is a great price and i saw it was by eas so i figured it would be good. has anyone ever used it and what results have u gotten???????

ya i just started taking it about 3 weeks ago. it tastes good, not great not bad but i can stand it. As for results its not like its gona do that much of a difference between any other protein it depends on how much you workout, how much you eat, recovery time etc...

I'd get a new protein, but thats just my thought....EAS is a rip off....go with a higher quality protein

i tried it and did not like it for two reasons. The serving size for protein intake is totally geared towards the body for life contestants. I think 2 scoops equals around 20 something grams of protein. So I have to use around 4 - 5 scoops just to get enough protein. The second, it gives me gas. I really like Labrada's ProV 60, give that a try.

Good stuff- mixes easily, tastes ok in water, relatively cheap.

Now this may be harsh but there are really some dumbasses out there. People complain about how you have to take so many scoops of Simply to make a great shake. Does anyone realize that the damn scooper is half the size of a normal one, and a serving includes TWO scoops. Therefore there are 180 scoopsworth in the thing, not 45. Maybe I'm the dumb one, but hey I got my 5 pound Simply for 25 bucks and it tastes great! (chocolate!)

P.S. No I don't work for EAS or an EAS distributor

I mean it varies slightly for some people, but the body can only use up to a certain amount of protein every 2-3 hours. drinking a protein shake that has 60g of protein doesnt mean your body is using all 60g

In general, EAS is overhyped and overpriced. The simply protein is simply OK. I've tried them all and I find myself with optimum chocolate again and again, and this way I'm not supporting EAS!

Top Bottom