Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone used PGCL?

synthesizer

since this is my first post on this site, hey! haha

has anyone used PGCL? i have been reading about it, and some info says it's a miracle drug, others say it'll put you through hell.

from what i understand, you lose weight with it from getting terrible diarrhea? :worried:

i am curious about using this stuff to help cutting weight before a competition in which i need to be a specific weight, but i'm worried that it will drain me and sap my energy, and therefore i'll have a shitty performance

any thoughts/opinions on this stuff?

i just read a bunch of threads on it, and understand it more.

so now i'm wondering this....

say i had a competition saturday, and had to weigh-in friday. if i used just one single shot of the pgcl, would that be sufficient to completely empty my bowels/bladder? then i could rehydrate overnight with IVs and food

Ive not used it myself. But work with guys who have. Ive seen some dramatic fat loss but the cramps
and almost instant bowel movements make it not practical. Definitely for the well advanced.

i've used it 3 times.. crazy experience, the trick is getting/using the lowest dose needed to cause the effect..

does it cause localized reduction no
crazy pumps no

it does cause weight loss.. lots of water fat and muscle..

guess how much water is in your muscles.. and forget about doing any type of strength training with it..

i've used it 3 times.. crazy experience, the trick is getting/using the lowest dose needed to cause the effect..

does it cause localized reduction no
crazy pumps no

it does cause weight loss.. lots of water fat and muscle..

guess how much water is in your muscles.. and forget about doing any type of strength training with it..

didnt do much for fat loss with me..

but was awesome at shedding water

Top Bottom