Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried Selegiline / l-deprenyl ?

jmead said:
if im taking liquid selegiline and liquid cabaser.. will this also help prevent and protect prolactin/progesterone gyno symptoms with npp/deca/tren
anyone?

jmead said:
if im taking liquid selegiline and liquid cabaser.. will this also help prevent and protect prolactin/progesterone gyno symptoms with npp/deca/tren

I'm sure it potentially can as cabaser is a prolactin inhibitor as is deprenyl. You need to determine the optimum dosage for that application though. I'm certain it is higher than the dosages required for the nootropic effect. I also wouldn't doubt if you lose some of the nootropic effect as most nootropics have an inverted u dose/response relationship.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
I'm sure it potentially can as cabaser is a prolactin inhibitor as is deprenyl. You need to determine the optimum dosage for that application though. I'm certain it is higher than the dosages required for the nootropic effect. I also wouldn't doubt if you lose some of the nootropic effect as most nootropics have an inverted u dose/response relationship.
if im taking NPP should i just lay off and only dose it if i see some sort of sides? what is the dosage recommended for its noortropic benefits? and a guestimate for its prolactin reduction?

MR. BMJ said:
NO! Run it from start to finish like you would an AI.

BMJ
thanks bmj finally some input.. so would u say run both.. selegiline and cabaser... or just the cabaser.. once again they are liquid cabaser and selegiline.. sooo same dosage?

jmead said:
thanks bmj finally some input.. so would u say run both.. selegiline and cabaser... or just the cabaser.. once again they are liquid cabaser and selegiline.. sooo same dosage?

running them together can cause headaches as well as dopaminergic overstimulation

macrophage69alpha said:
running them together can cause headaches as well as dopaminergic overstimulation
ok macro.. which would u recommend.. cabaser or selegiline.. and at what dosage.. how frequent..

Top Bottom