Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone taken Winadrol?

nikibelle

Winadrol can be bought on sites such as Mass Nutrition or Bodybuilding.com, it is a legal substance. But, there is about one chemical makeup that makes it from being an illegal steroid. My question is, has anyone used it before, and if so, what type of gains have you gotten. My husband did Winstrol and got very lean and lost about 20 lbs of unwanted body fat. Just hoping the results would be similar.

Any info would be helpful.

I am on it right now. I have been on for 10 days and am leaning out and have hardened up nicely. I must say, I am also on a clen cycle as well. I don't normaly look at the scale to track my gains/losses, I use the mirror and measurements. I have stripped quite a bit of fat and am at the same weight as when I started (250lbs). I am trying to come back from a bad arm break (while arm wrestling) that required surgery to repair (plates & screws). So, I am researching and trying a few things before I go back to the dark side! LOL

I was am still a little leary of all this LEGAL stuff as I always used the REAL DEAL!

I hope there is something that works out there as finding a real, legit source is crazy!!!

Winadrol is a prosteroid. What that means is it is a steroid with a useless part attached to one of its chains.
Bottom line is it is a steroid that Congress has not caught up with.
It costs more per dose. Has more side effects too.
The question is what steroid or steroids are contained inside it? Sounds like Winstrol and anadrol. Why would a woman use that?

I purchased a good amount of winadrol with the thought that the gov't would soon take it off the market..

I was very pleased with my cuts that I got from it..however, I handed it to a biochemist for review and he said it is full of shit and that it is worthless. I wonder - could it have been my harder workouts that got me the gains or did the shit work?

herblcure said:
I purchased a good amount of winadrol with the thought that the gov't would soon take it off the market..

I was very pleased with my cuts that I got from it..however, I handed it to a biochemist for review and he said it is full of shit and that it is worthless. I wonder - could it have been my harder workouts that got me the gains or did the shit work?

Results are all diet and how you work out. Steroids are the last piece of the puzzle.
Don't use that stuff. It is horrible. You will get side effects worse than if you took testosterone.
Do it the old fashioned way. You will be glad you did.

By the way. If it was made illegal and you were found with a "good amount" of it you would not only get arrested but would go to jail for a while. Once it is scheduled it is the same as having cocain, heroine etc on you!!!!!!!!!!

slat1 said:
By the way. If it was made illegal and you were found with a "good amount" of it you would not only get arrested but would go to jail for a while. Once it is scheduled it is the same as having cocain, heroine etc on you!!!!!!!!!!

wait - clear something up for me because this does cause concern - I thought that if an items was banned for sale, it was not banned for comsumption - I know that sounds kinda lame (atleast just as I typed it it did) but what I mean is if I purchase winadrol..and then the gov't says - ok, they cannot make it anymore - does that make mine illegal now?

If so, that sucks.. Kinda like having cuban cigars - cant buy or sell or even bring them in, but if you smoke one here..then it is ok..right?

Top Bottom