Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone taken MuscleTech's Cell Tech or Nitro-tech?

Daisy_Girl said:
The amount of creatine in Nitro-Tech is VERY small (way under 2g per serving). If you are looking to supplement with Creatine, I doubt you cannot get a useful dose from just Nitro-Tech. You will have to use either Cell-Tech or another creatine.

I use ONLY MuscleTech products for my protein supplements, and really like them. Their Nitro-Tech powders taste good and mix well. I've used Meso-Tech, which is a good MRP. The Nitro-Tech RTDs are great...love the Vanilla and the Grape punch one. Honestly, I really like them much better than other proteins I've tried.

if i remember right, there were RUMORS around for a while that nitro-tech had some additives that were not listed (i think they were suspected as eith d-bol or winny)
i don't know if anything came of that

but i dint like muscletech personally, had a hard time digesting, spent too much time in the lavatory

PoonRaider said:
Lol. Wtf? Who ships their protein in a plastic bag? I dunno if i could trust that shit. Cheap mofos

lol...me and some other guys have been buying from them for the past 2 yrs. It really is some good shit!

Top Bottom