Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Anybody Read Bill Phillips 4th Anuall Supplement Review?

I haven't read the 4th, but I've read others. There is too much of a slant towards EAS products to be considered unbiased. Don't buy it. All answers can be found here or the supplement board.

It's not by Bill Phillips, it's buy Vincent Aldrich <sp>, some EAS flunky, it's the most biased one I've read yet, forget about it...

This man has taken enough of my money- fucking sellout. good business man but the biggest of all hypocrits...
"ive only used small amounts of anavar, deca and test" - he forgot all the GH he used also.

He is gearing his marketing torwards the fairweather gym attendees. The ones who join shortly after Jan 1 and only stay for 2 months then go back to chain smoking and eating bon bons. His magazine started to turn south shortly after that Dr X guy finally passed away.

I know it is slanted, But thier is still some good basic info on sups
You need to read it knowing it is slanted, taking the info from it on the sup not who is selling it.......thats just my .02

Promet1 said:
I know it is slanted, But thier is still some good basic info on sups
You need to read it knowing it is slanted, taking the info from it on the sup not who is selling it.......thats just my .02

Open your eyes... ANYTHING that comes from any company associated with Bill Phillips is pure bullshit. Bill Phillips is lower than any sell out or liar that has ever sold snake oil in the supplement business. Anyone qoh listens to any crap that comes out of his mouth or his companies or buys any of his products is contributing to the most ruthless consumer rape in the supplement business.

I know Bill Phillips very well. I consider him one of the smartest most hard working men I've ever met. I also will never trust him in any way for any reason.

If Bill Phillips told me my house was on fire and I needed to get out to save my life, before I looked for smoke, heat, or flame, I would stop and wonder if Bill hadn't just invested in a fire extinguisher company and set the fire himself.

Top Bottom