Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardgainer training program

well i hope i can make some good gains :)

i'm 5 foot 11 and 125 pounds - i'm very athletic and have quite a bit of well toned muscle - if i hadn't played sports when i was young, or lifted weights (we're talking 20 pound dumbell curls and pushups - nothing serious) id probably be 118 pounds or so.

I do have below 5% body fat so i'm gonna have to eat like a raving lunatic to tip the balance towards anabolic.

i'm just sick and tired of ppl saying "dude ur not eating enough" when i probably eat twice as much and twice as healthier than most of them.

gonna be hard but gonna give it my best shot :)

tronious said:
I hear you and understand what you're saying...maybe what I should say is the term is thrown around to "easily". It's almost like it's an excuse for most people to not work harder in the gym. If doing X # of sets isn't getting you the growth you want...then push yourself and do X+1 sets. My point is just that I think the term "hardgainer" is really a copout for 85% of the people who deem themselves as being hardgainers. I used to call myself a hardgainer, but then I realized I just wasn't kickin' my ass enough...and that changed. Now I gain. Sometimes fast...sometimes slow. Anyways...that's just my 2cents...take it for what its worth. Not tryin' to cause waves...just givin' my opinion.
:D

I understand where you're coming from, that one may classifying oneself as hardgainer to quickly, maybe before training/nutrition/rest is all there.

But the tricky point seems to be that if one is a hardgainer, more is not better, rather less is better.

I think I might try the program, not because I want to train less (rather the opposite, I'll get bored on rest days), but to see if it yields some impressive gains.

It seems that it's easier to train hard all the time than to train smart with adequate rest.

Top Bottom