Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy mother's day!

You didn't understand it either? Jesus fucking Christ do I have to explain EVERY FUCKING THING.... lolo ;)

It means, say it directly to me.

Noooo way

Can yall just apologize to woot yall niggas trippin

As much shit as he talks there's no fuckin chance he's gonna sneak dis u by not including you in a happy Mother's Day wish Jesus fuk me

Noooo way

Can yall just apologize to woot yall niggas trippin

As much shit as he talks there's no fuckin chance he's gonna sneak dis u by not including you in a happy Mother's Day wish Jesus fuk me

Exactly, I would never. Especially having kids and knowing how much they mean to a parent. Jesus Christ, wanting to fight me about something like this is too much. I'm seriously fucking laughing my ass off. Come say it to my face!! Say what???? Lol!!!! I can't handle this.

You can't stop posting about it. Just drop it.

If you didn't mean it you would not keep be going on like this and sending me mean ass PMs and shit telling me to put you on ignore. Freaking out. Messaging people on FB, freaking out... Cocksleeve knows dick. Just fucking drop it already Christ. You are freaking out, not me.

Keep pretending you're laughing bro.

I can post your PM to show how truly mad you really are if you'd like.

Top Bottom