Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

happy bday to me????

Phemomena

well... i just got back from the doctors regarding the cough that i've had for a couple weeks now (spells that i've been getting a few times a year since i've moved to Torotnto) , no definately, but i probably have some form of exercise/pollution triggered asthma :( (these spells last about 2-4 weeks, and generally disrupt my sleep more than anything... but also make cardio a bitch)... normally i'm very healthy (no asthma, allergies etc in my life!)

they gave me an inhalor (sp?) oxeze turbuhaler... any one else using this... i did a search to make sure there was no interactions with AS.. (which i didn't expect since it isn't really absorbed into the blood stream)

hmmmm.... grrrr...

Cant help you there.....I do have seasonal allergies tho.......I can sympathize with you.......especially since its your bday :) Maybe you should do a pic for the board in your bday suit??? Just trying to cheer you :mix:

hehe.... didn't really get to me that much.. i saw all the signs... doesn't make a lot of sense since i moved from a polution-ridden town (Hamilton ON, steeltown) to Toronto, but i guess its a different type of polution.. maybe subway air? dunno.. just seems to start up every few months (actually the last time was in dominican in April)

as for the nudes.. ummm probably won't go over too well here at work.... sorry :D

Re: Phem-I can relate

sassie said:
I have severe allergies and exercise induced asthma. It truly sucks. I took allergy shots daily (up to 8 or more) and the doc had me on meds and inhalers.
A friend told me about how she cured herself of allergies and asthma with the help on this herbalist. I went there two weeks ago. I haven't had to take any shots and I haven't felt better in my life. He gave me some stuff for my allergies and immune system. I still get a little winded with heavy cardio, but it's mainly because I still have a way to go on conditioning.
If you're interested I can share more with ya!
:angel:

Don't let it spoil your Birthday!!! :bday:

definately interested.... you can email me more info... this is all new to me...

hasn't really bothered me that much... the signs were there... i'll pull through (i guess this all may be a sign for me to dust the damn house too!! hehe )

A cough since you moved to toronto? Maybe it's because toronto smells like ass.....or fish. Maybe a fishe's ass. LOL at least downtown smells like that near union station.

karde said:
A cough since you moved to toronto? Maybe it's because toronto smells like ass.....or fish. Maybe a fishe's ass. LOL at least downtown smells like that near union station.

Guess you've never been to Northend Hamilton?? :)

Top Bottom