Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Handwriting analysis... anyone had it done?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
How close to the real "you" was it?

And I don't consider fucking ransom notes with cut out letters to be your real handwriting. except for Gonelifting.

Any idea how what they look for to analyse?

BNG said:
Close.
How you write reflects personality traits. It's well proven.

What do they look for? I know they look to see of "a" and "o" are closed, which way the straight lines of "l" and "m" lean.

It's junk science. Hogwash. Yes, I had it done, but I was standing right there and was like an 18 year old girl. They said stuff that would apply to any 18 year old girl like the palm readers do. No big stretch to tell an 18 year old girl that she likes pretty things, puppies and kitties...lol.

I have to laugh when they analyze handwriting of the unibomber or someone like that and say his handwriting shows that he is anti-social. I wanna scream, "No, asshole! It is the fact that he is fucking bombing people that shows he's anti-social, but thanks for the news bulletin!"

People will do anything to figure their own selves out!!

I heard bubbly letters mean bubbly personality ; and if your sentences slant up towards the end ; or you cross your T's towards the top ; then you are a happy person, or optimistic. Or something like that.

heatherrae said:
It's junk science. Hogwash. Yes, I had it done, but I was standing right there and was like an 18 year old girl. They said stuff that would apply to any 18 year old girl like the palm readers do. No big stretch to tell an 18 year old girl that she likes pretty things, puppies and kitties...lol.

I have to laugh when they analyze handwriting of the unibomber or someone like that and say his handwriting shows that he is anti-social. I wanna scream, "No, asshole! It is the fact that he is fucking bombing people that shows he's anti-social, but thanks for the news bulletin!"

We agree here. Complete and utter bullshit.

Top Bottom