Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hammy pwned

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
:evil:
 
Iron Plumpers are basically pwned the day they join, laughing stock of EF
 
SoKlueles said:
No honey i think EFs laughing stock is the iron cocks
well then mission accomplished, because it was created as a JOKE, which is exactly what the Iron Anals have become.
 
Lestat said:
well then mission accomplished, because it was created as a JOKE, which is exactly what the Iron Anals have become.
well dang
i guess i meant to say the bomb squad instead of iron cocks
my bad
 
SoKlueles said:
well dang
i guess i meant to say the bomb squad instead of iron cocks
my bad


Same difference. Although nothing screams geighness like setting up an internet club as an excuse to see other guys' caks. Do you think if they ever meet each other they just sit around looking at each other's units?
 
SoKlueles said:
so does the iron angels
so back door us

isn't that hammy's job
 
jnevin said:
Same difference. Although nothing screams geighness like setting up an internet club as an excuse to see other guys' caks. Do you think if they ever meet each other they just sit around looking at each other's units?
LOL
well at least i hope they take pics so we can see proof of "iron cocks"
 
SoKlueles said:
so does the iron angels
so back off us
i thought the Iron Anals was for women only, why would you let good bros in?
 
SoKlueles said:
Because then you may get in....and we dont let scoundrels in

so shush
Oh so now Angel_Girl is a scoundrel.. fuck, you guys are brutal with thin people.
 
SoKlueles said:
she lives with HER HUSBAND>. maybe she was looking at pics while he was around.. is it really that big of a deal that he might have gotten a peak at another member???

That was all just a contrived excuse to boot her out because of the jealously from other members.

I heard some members were jealous that she was thin and didn't have to work at it.
Other members were jealous that she was married and in a relationship and the other chicks had a tough time finding decent guys.
 
Lestat said:
she lives with HER HUSBAND>. maybe she was looking at pics while he was around.. is it really that big of a deal that he might have gotten a peak at another member???

That was all just a contrived excuse to boot her out because of the jealously from other members.

I heard some members were jealous that she was thin and didn't have to work at it.
Other members were jealous that she was married and in a relationship and the other chicks had a tough time finding decent guys.
i dont think my being thin had any thing to do with it cause a lot of the I.A are beautiful! and I dont think it is cause of the hubby and my relationship.....all relationships have there faults!!!!!!! my husband never saw any pics on the I.A board all he sees is whats in the gallery here............its over now both the head of I.A and I are ok....i still enjoy posting here with her and we pm one another.....me getting out of I.A was not a problem...once again thanks for noting i am thin...lol
 
Lestat said:
she lives with HER HUSBAND>. maybe she was looking at pics while he was around.. is it really that big of a deal that he might have gotten a peak at another member???

That was all just a contrived excuse to boot her out because of the jealously from other members.

I heard some members were jealous that she was thin and didn't have to work at it.
Other members were jealous that she was married and in a relationship and the other chicks had a tough time finding decent guys.
you need to find another source then......cuz that one sucks :rolleyes:
 
ya I saw all kind of kitty.down lodded tuns of nudes.I got lots of good stuff for sale gays.just send me a pm and will do bisness.l.o.l...................j/k
 
Top Bottom