Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer Strength machines?

I use them after Inclines and im starting to like them they really hit the upper chest and front delts and even my Tri's ...

anybody else here use them, what do you think about using them, any good to you?

Jollyrogers_cookin said:
I use them after Inclines and im starting to like them they really hit the upper chest and front delts and even my Tri's ...

anybody else here use them, what do you think about using them, any good to you?

i wouldn't use them solely, but they are good to combine with free weights.

The incline hammer press really seems to hit the tri's. I have started using that in place of barbell press movements as this keeps me in such a position that doesn't seem to hurt my rotator cuff.

Sugarplum said:
i wouldn't use them solely, but they are good to combine with free weights.
i agree...personally i really dont see the need for hammer chest machines..they give you leverage thus making the move easier...i prefer BB since i can take any type of grip i feel like..my order of preference would be
Barbell
Barbell (lol)
Dbell
hammer

I hate them. I hate having to weave my way through them to find the power rack. I hate that they take up as much space as possible to make a complex machine for the simplest exercise. I hate that there are so many different "machines", and the Gym must have every one, that there is only room left for 1 power rack in a 10000sq/ft gym.

The only way you are going to get strong with a machine is if you carry it from one side of the gym to the other

Top Bottom