Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hairy chest vs. non-hair/shaved/trimmed chest..for ladies..

ladies, do you like a hairy chest or a non-hair chest?

• hairy chest ...

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • shaved chest...

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
I shave my chest, but it does get annoying sometimes. I have to shave with the grain if I dont I get alot of ingrown hairs, but the down side to shaving with the grain is that its not as smooth for too long.
If I dont shave it covers up all my definition that I work hard for. Im not a BIG dude so I rely on my definition to atract the ladies, and if its all coverd up whats the point

seaking420 said:
I shave my chest, but it does get annoying sometimes. I have to shave with the grain if I dont I get alot of ingrown hairs, but the down side to shaving with the grain is that its not as smooth for too long.
If I dont shave it covers up all my definition that I work hard for. Im not a BIG dude so I rely on my definition to atract the ladies, and if its all coverd up whats the point

i'm pickin up what this guy's puttin down

Tom Seleck = SO HOT!
Robin Williams = SO NOT HOT!

JavaGuru = OMG!!! :p :p :p

I am not a huge fan of body hair, but it depends on the guy, and the amount.......some guys can pull off some chest hair just fine - not an issue. Some guys can pull off the perfectly smooth chest, too......and some can't. I dated a guy once who shaved his whole body.....arms, legs, everything. No thanks. I don't want to be with a guy who has more potential for stubble than I do! :)

Fuck this whole metro sexual trendy shit.

I see tan and waxed guys and I'm like what a bunch of fuckin candy ass fags.

I've got a nice hairy chest and damn proud of it.

You can shave/wax a pelt, but bitch you can't have one if you weren't born with one.

It used to be considered very masculine and sexy back in the day. Now every other guy is tryin to look like a hairless asian. It's disturbing this androgynous shit.

Treasure my pelt.

I asked my wife (44) recently, and she says we wouldn't be married if I had chest hair..... She says young men with chest hair look like her grandfather. And she's from Texas, so I'd guess that the cutoff age for women to want chest hair on men, would be even older on the west coast or other progressive places.

Charles

NOTE: I didn't realize 'til after I posted, that this thread is from 2007 :faint: . I was going to delete, but I don't see how on this forum without leaving an empty post. It was up at the top as unread, and I failed to see that the most recent post was July... Sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom