Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hairloss?

saw palmetto,pygeum.stinging nettles,pumpkinseed oil,green tea and emu oil are all natural dht blockers. you can get them from a well known supplement store also try biotin for healthy hair.

he's right the only thing that makes sense to take is finasteride, which comes in 5mgs called Proscar and Fincar, or in the 1mg version which is Propecia

I'm in the early stage of MPB so I did some research. It turns out the drug contains Finasteride which was originally developed to treat benign prostate enlargement. Finasteride in a 5mg dose is marketed as Proscar by Merck & Co. For hairloss cost-conscious consumers purchase and divide the 5mg tablet into fifths using a pill cutter. One fifth of a 5mg tablet is roughly the amount required for an effective dose to treat hairloss. 30 day treatment of Propecia is about $50.00 / Proscar is about $60.00 for a 5 month supply. I've only been using it for about a month now so it's too early to tell but I have a few friends that swear by it. Good luck.

thanx, i am gonna try the natural way....system has had some drugs in it and wnat to give it some time to recorver

What about that new drug that came out, Adovart/Deutasteride? I've heard it's about 5x's the strength of Propecia. And by taking Saw Palmetto, whats the recomended dosage per day? Currently I'm taking about 2,400mg's of Saw Palmetto a day in a pill gel form untill my doctors dermatologists appointment this weds, gonna see if I could get my hands on the new Adovart/Deutasteride.

Top Bottom