Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hairloss after PCT????

gunrunner

New member
Hey has anyone loss hair after their cycle?
This is the first time I've loss any hair at all during or after a cycle.
12wks of cypionate and gh. Any links on the effects of test and DHT post cycle? Thanks Bros!
 
Did you take a 5ar inhibitor? Get on some hair care quick!
nioxin cleanser and scalp therapy (leave therapy in for at least 3 minutes)
nizoral every 3rd day instead of nioxin
saw palmetto extract or finasteride orally
5% minoxidil with azelaic acid mixed in

Use this regimin and gear won't be able to touch your hairline.
 
for further reference.........

krishna,

which of these are OTC and which are Rx and are they 'easily available'? (minus saw palmetto & finasteride)
 
You can get them all without a script, although I had to get the azelaic flakes from a chemical supply company online. Go to Walmart's salon and look for a sale on the nioxin cause that stuff gets a little spendy. You can get 1% nizoral there too, but you can probably find 2% online somewhere without a script I imagine.
 
Its the DHT from the test that does this.

use Nixon Shampoo, it can be found at any high class beauty salon or such. Works great.
 
You know, I was reading a study performed on rats in regards to hair regrowth, and when they lowered prolactin levels, the rats hair regrowth improved dramatically.

Obviously this wasn't in humans, and i'm no expert in this area, but maybe it may be something to think about as well. Somebody correct me here if this is way off....

I use Nizoral as well. I also keep estrous levels in check with AIFM.

BMJ
 
pitbullrocco said:
they have Finasteride too. have you tried this product? or anyone? seems cheap

I started Finasteride (Propecia from a pharmacy) last Spring while I was not on cycle. After the 1st month my libido was gone, no sexual desire at all. Coldn't keep an erection and barely could get one. I stayed on for several more weeks hoping that would all pass. I then started getting puffy nipples and I drew the line. I stopped taking it. It took me a couple of weeks to get to where I could perform sexually again and probably twice that or longer to where I was back to normal. I also noticed my forehead dried out alot too. The opposite of what happens when I go on cycle.
I hear alot of people on the board take it and have good luck. Sides were too much for me.
 
Thanks guys for all your input. I just can't seem to understand why it would
happen post cycle after pct instead of during my cycle?
 
I think it has something to do with the fact the sides occour more when ur levels arent stable. during cycle ur levels should be pretty stable, when u come off they drop so much. I could be wrong but i had a friend just got off a 10 wk enanth cycle, got horrible bacne about a month later. bump for more info
 
nolakidd said:
I think it has something to do with the fact the sides occour more when ur levels arent stable. during cycle ur levels should be pretty stable, when u come off they drop so much. I could be wrong but i had a friend just got off a 10 wk enanth cycle, got horrible bacne about a month later. bump for more info
No shit, no acne until the end of cycle. My hormones are way out of whack.
BTW, if that avatar your ride? How much psi are you pushing?
 
Top Bottom