Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss shampoo

sparke12

Tren made my hairline recede a bit on the corners of my forehead, I know a lot of you know what I'm talking about. What do you guys do to try to prevent and reverse this? I've been reading online that rubbing castor oil and other stuff will help stimulate growth and I know a lot of guys on here use special shampoo for it so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction and give me a brand and place you buy it from.

Don't know of any shampoos but you might wanna look products like finasteride and minoxidil.
thats literally the worst thing you could ever tell anyone to do! DO NOT use finasteride or dutasteride whatsoever... look up post finasteride syndrome and educate yourself on it and you will see that these are basically poison and should NOT be used

Once your hair is gone it is gone. I just look at it as part of the game. Genetics are still the biggest factor too. Rogaine is probably the best thing to help slow down the hair you are losing due to AAS. Tren is definitely a harsh on on the hair line though.

Top Bottom