Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

habitualhealth ...... the answer to

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
Your k request is yes...

:qt:
 
Lestat said:
for nudes?

nah... I sent her all my nude photo shots already
 
Lestat said:
for nudes?

nah... I sent her all my nude photo shots already :verygood:
 
habitualhealth said:
: ah ah ah ah (said in my best evil hero (wait, what's an evil hero?) anywho...in my best evil bad guy like voice.)

Excuse me, but the correct terminology would be "buahahaha" or "AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH" or any of other various diabolical laughs, as outlined in "The Villan's Guide to Successful Iniquity" chapter 9, section III, article 2a. Please review these guidelines for future reference.
 
TheProject said:
As a matter of fact, it is.

too cute!

Riding your bike again? LOL
 
bran987 said:
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeigh

uh huh

I'd post them lestat but bran pwned us all with imageshack :rainbow:
 
Frisky said:
too cute!

Riding your bike again? LOL

LOL - I was fucking around on another site.

I use the glasses when I paint and have my contacts in to keep the paint out of my eyes, the helmet and mask were just for kicks.

:D
 
TheProject said:
LOL - I was fucking around on another site.

I use the glasses when I paint and have my contacts in to keep the paint out of my eyes, the helmet and mask were just for kicks.

:D

Kinda reminds me of Jnuts ava.. lol
 
Scotsman said:
What a geek, I at least have a full cartridge respirator that I wear biking.

Cheers,
Scotsman

make sure you have a map this time... :qt:
 
Scotsman said:
Whach you talking about willis?

Cheers,
Scotsman

:qt:

round and round.. round and round
 
Scotsman said:
:eek2: What's your box stuffed with again? :worried:

Cheers,
Scotsman

:lmao:

Silly!! I have a box full of dust masks down the basement.....You never know when you may need 50 of them....
 
jenscats5 said:
:lmao:

Silly!! I have a box full of dust masks down the basement.....You never know when you may need 50 of them....


For fear of sending this to BTS.

Maybe you should use the *ahem*"basement" more ofter and you wouldn't need the dust masks. :p

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Still confused, oh well that's my native state of being.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I wouldn't want you to get lost on your bike.... You told me about you getting lost.

You are so forgetful ;)


I'm ready to come up and visit for that big beer thingy... I want beer.. I crave beer :p
 
Frisky said:
I wouldn't want you to get lost on your bike.... You told me about you getting lost.

You are so forgetful ;)


I'm ready to come up and visit for that big beer thingy... I want beer.. I crave beer :p


Oh ok sorry it's over 100 degrees here again and my brain is in full shut down. I only got really lost the one time, and that's because those bastards didn't give us a map until after the incident.

This Sunday I am helping my cousin do beer lines for the festival. By helping out I am granted a certain number of comp tickets, I'll hold one for both you guys.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom